Will the 10th planet cause an "Armageddon"?

by HappyGuy 39 Replies latest social current

• Robdar
    Robdar

Elsewhere, thanks for the info about the sun dogs. I've seen a moon dog before (imagine my surprise) but never a sun dog. The video was awesome!
    t

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Thanks!

I just happened to see a Sun Dog this morning.

• freddo
    freddo

I think the 3rd planet is more likely to cause Armageddon (for itself) than the 10th planet.

• zagor
    zagor

Fortunately one doesn't need to go around sniffing butts since some opinions are more than smelly enough on their own.

But since you are sincerely looking for more light on it, try finding this video recently featured on National Geographic. http://www.natgeochannel.co.uk/programmes/2012-the-final-prophecy

It is really not a video for doomsayers and armageddonites but is rather revealing as to the foundations of some of the claims and their historical backdrop that gives some credence to rapid polar shift theory (though not in matter of hours or days). It also takes an unbiased look at Dresden Codex i.e. Mayan prophecies, the principal document often used as "the proof" in this whole thing.

Anyway, enough about it

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Not 2012, but the Auzzies might find it interesting

Apocalypto

As the Mayan kingdom faces its decline, the rulers insist the key to prosperity is to build more temples and offer human sacrifices. Jaguar Paw, a young man captured for sacrifice, flees to avoid his fate. This fascinating and rich film is arguably Mel Gibson's greatest achievement. Nominated for three Oscars. Directed by Mel Gibson and stars Rudy Youngblood, Dalia Hernández and Jonathan Brewer. (From the US in Maya, English subtitles) 2007 MAV (V,A) WS

On SBS One in 5 minutes

• freydo
  • trueblue
  • trueblue
  • trueblue
    trueblue

1 Corinthians 6: 10 nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit God’s kingdom. 11 And yet that is what some of YOU were. But YOU have been washed clean, but YOU have been sanctified, but YOU have been declared righteous in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God.

Mathew 5: 5 “Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth.

• Twitch
    Twitch

where's that damn sackcloth again?

Pluto is pissed for being demoted and he's gonna get his lil buddy Charon and all their planetoid flunkies and kick yer a$$, tin foil hat or not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit