Do you belive in UFO's?

by highdose 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

If there were intelligent extraterrestrials visiting earth, I seriously boubt we would even have the capacity to recognize them as living organisms.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Yes. UFO's are made in Germany by another Secret Society.

quote:

The new RFZ (Rundflugzeug) or "Round Aircraft" series began in 1937, after Vril bought the fallow land surrounding the Arado-Brandenburg aircraft facility. RFZ discs 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 were tested there under Vril supervision while Thule was helped by special SS technical branch unit E-IV, which was tasked with developing alternative energies. Thule worked on a separate disc at a secret location in NW Germany referred to as Hauneburg from 1935 on. As such their product was known as the H-Gerät (Hauneburg Device) but this was shortened to Haunebu in 1939 once the disc's Triebwerk (German for Engine) was perfected. Haunebu I was briefly designated as RFZ-5 when Thule moved from Hauneburg to Arado-Brandenburg.

A special unit named Sonderbüro (Special Bureau) 13 was created by the Luftwaffe to "officially" investigate strange aerial phenomena over the Reich but "unofficially" was created to cover-up these reports of flight discs and flying cigars. In September 1944 a ME-262 jet pilot caught sight of one of the Andromeda craft and reported it. Sonderbüro 13 immediately tried to feign ignorance of such a device.

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Vril_-_Vril_Society/id/601987

• vilot
    vilot

I also believe there is, was or will be other sentient beings in the universe. If each galaxy were to produce only 1 solar system capable of producing sentient life there would be hundreds of millions of such solar systems thru out the universe...having said that.

IF more than on did exist say not far from us and they were of advanced technology for interstellar travel a number of things would happen even before we ever saw them. Their technology would have to evolve like any civilization and in the course of the evolution from simple radio transmissions to space flight would flood their part of the galaxy with electromagnatic radiation sending out a beacon of radio waves long before they evolved to space flight. So we would hear them long before they got here...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The sad thing about radio waves and the idea that aliens might be listening in is that many physicists doubt that the radio waves from earth travel much further than the outer edge of our solar system.

This is due to the Inverse Square Law (P = 1/r^2). If you double the distance, the strength of the radio signal drops to 1/4th its original power. By the time our radio waves reach Pluto they almost don't exist anymore.

The only reason we are able to communicate with probes like Voyager I and II is because they use directional antennas that send the radio waves out more like a flashlight. All other radio waves from earth spread out like from a light bulb and get dim very quickly as the distance increases.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

There are more things in heaven and earth horatio than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

I've seen a UFO with my daughter, orange lights suspended in the sky at night. I was driving and when i saw it i couldn't believe an aeroplane was flying so low, banking and turning showing it's underside....but couldn't understand why the lights were orange and i couldn't understand why it appeared to be moving slowly. I couldn't see any shape to it, just the lights. As i continued driving and subsequently turned away from it round a bend in the road and down a hill i didn't give it much after thought apart from me and my daughter saying it looked strange.

The next day in the local paper there were many reported sightings of the same event, but for those who stopped to watch it, it was suspended there for 15 minutes before it went.

Paul

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I keep telling myself that there are no such things as UFOs, yet something down within me says it is a possibility.

• Snotrag
    Snotrag

I doubted their existence while a dub, but I saw 4 of them in daylight above my back yard. They were there for about a half hour not moving then they took off at fantastic speed. They were flying saucers with a bubble in the middle. Three others with me also saw them. No camera so no pictures but we waved at them

• parakeet
    parakeet

I believe that there are flying objects that I can't identify. I once saw tracer fire at night over a military base. Having never seen tracer fire before, I couldn't identify it. A war veteran identified it for me when I described it.

To say that aliens must exist because we can't identify everything that flies around is a logical fallacy. It's the same as saying God must exist if we can't provide evidence that he doesn't.

• jaguarbass

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit