NOW how do you view the Future?

by theMadJW 149 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

A religiously inspired Second Dark Ages. Though the majority of mankind will fight for freedom, those few in control will forcibly squash any movement that might lead to our eventual freedom--having our individual existence being at the pleasure of those in control means they will be able to impose a totalitarian system and destroy anyone that doens't abide by it.

Throw in a little religion, and you have a full blown Dark Ages.

• brainwashed-from-birth
    brainwashed-from-birth

AGAIN YOU ARE GOING DOWN WITH US SON!!!! FIRE and DAMNATION....the whole works. SO (with that said) WHAT DOES YOUR FUTURE MEAN TO YOU MadJW?

• yknot
    yknot
    Casting aside what little you learned about God and Christ- are you thrilled with the future of Mankind?

....geez..... you sure like broad sweeping judgmental generalizations....dontcha!

Is this how you behave at the door of a householder? Where is your 'meek and mild' manner?

In my KH people like you are 'desperate' in their faith, they need to create a 'stir' in order to feel 'justified' and 'confirmed'. In the end though they are grasping at straws because they have 'deep seeded' doubt that makes them feel ashamed. If you were 'strong' in your faith MadJW you wouldn't be here or any other non-WTS approved website/forum.....you would be out in FS, reaching out to be where the 'need is greater'.....and if you were to ever come onto the net your approach would be that of appeal, pleading even for us all to return .....because you would be motivated by LOVE. Your patience would be that of a saint, you would offer soothing words to those who have been stumbled and left skinned and thrown about.......

Perhaps have a discussion thread on each.....premillennialism (classic vs dispensational), amillennialism, post/preternists.

Have conversations, be real and share knowledge.........look if the WTS really was appointed and is the 'troof'.....then simply, calmly and thoroughly lead us all back.....

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Ynot, I have never seen an online jw behave in that manner...loving

• yknot
    yknot
    Ynot, I have never seen an online jw behave in that manner...loving

ahhhh ........here is a cup o' love to you Jonesie!

Y (who is online and still a counted by the WTS as a JW)

(((Mad....we are pulling for you to step up your game here and move away from the antics you pull on other forums!)))

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yknot, really don't think of you as a jw...too sweet of a person I suppose.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hammer HeadMadJWHammer Head

Knowing "Morons" like you..

Will never be in Charge..

Of anything Important..

Gives me Great Hope..

For the Future,of Mankind..

• transparentGreen
    transparentGreen

When I cast aside the "organization" I found it very liberating not to be serving death or the threat of death any longer. Do you "serve" because of what god will provide or because you love god? Why do you need a reward for serving god...isn't serving god enough?

• Twitch
    Twitch

I'd feel better about the future if there weren't so many religious nutcases around wishing for the end of the world and causing division among people because of their own myopic viewpoints on belief, morality and society.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Casting aside what little you learned about God and Christ- are you thrilled with the future of Mankind?

Yes, I am thrilled to know that billions of innocent people, including babies, won't be butchered and burned at "armageddon". I have nothing but contempt for the sick fucks that spread that hateful teaching.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit