What are you Thankful for this year?

by lovelylil2 23 Replies latest jw friends

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

I am thankful to still being able to talk to my family, while at the same time avoiding them as much as I can. I'm thankful for my brother and sister-in-law, the only close family I have outside of the Lie. And I'm thankful for the very wonderful and very beautiful young woman who very recently found her way into my life, however long she ends up staying there, for showing me that I don't have to be alone in the great big world I'm confronted with.

• lovelylil2
    lovelylil2

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

• moshe
    moshe

One year ago yestertday, I retired early. This past year we have sold our home and moved to a nice home in Florida. So, I am thankful for never having to shovel snow or scape ice off my windshield again. And for my thumb, too- thanks OUTLAW!

• flipper
    flipper

Happy thanksgiving to everyone as well ! I'm thankful for having another year of life on this planet with my wonderful wife and sharing freedom of mind with her and my adult son and his girlfriend ! And thankful for sharing freedom of mind and freeness of speech with my wonderful friends I've met on JWN !

Also I'm thankful that SOME of my JW family seem to be gradually using their authentic minds instead of their cult minds in their decision making processes ! I hope that continues in 2010. If I have any say or influence on it - it WILL continue. I'm thankful for all of you here on this board and what you each bring to the table ! Let's help people to keep thinking free and exiting a mind control cult ! Peace out to all, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit