What are you Thankful for this year?

by lovelylil2 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

I am thankful for the health and happiness of my two daughters

I am very thankful to my four beautiful siblings who all became apostates long before me, but were determined to not leave me in the cancer.

I am thankful for a fulfilling, interesting job that gives me 16 weeks paid vacation a year

I am thankful for a new relationship in my life that has great possibilities!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

• carpediem
    carpediem

I too am thankful for this site - for knowing there are many others like me.

I am thankful that I no longer have to waste half my week studying, going to meetings or in service.

I am thankful that I will never again have to knock on the door of a stranger who doesn't want me there, while I waffle on about something that I stopped believing in a long time ago.

I am thankful I left while I still have plenty of life left in front of me (hopefully). Even if I only have one day left, I am thankful I dont have to spend it in a cult.

I am thankful that my kids left before me and that I have them on the outside.

I am thankful for a good job that pays well.

I am glad I am making friends on the outside.

• lalaa
    lalaa

I am thankful that I finally had the courage to enroll in my first semester of college....

I am thankful that my mom, sister, boyfriend, and friends are happy, healthy and in my life.

I am thankful that I found this website. It has really helped with all of the BS that the WT

has put me through growing up.

• Mary
    Mary

This year? Not much.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Turkey

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`m thankful for my Thumb!..

It makes holding a Beer much easier..

Stock Photo of  2444 german woman holding stein beer oktoberfest germany

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• snowbird
    snowbird

An LOL for Outlaw, and a big for Mary, who's in my .

Sylvia

• dig692
    dig692

I'm thankful for my wonderful husband, my perfect match

for my non JW family that has always and will always accept me for who I am

for my health

for the fact that I have a job still

and that I get to spend a nice Thanksgiving with my family this year, enjoying everyone's company and being in a house FULL of love

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I am thankful for my lovely wife and children. I am thankful for my job with the good work and nice fellow workers and boss. I am thankful I discovered this forum to get an interchange of encouragement and insight into life.

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

1) My Wife and Son.

2) Our apartment we have lived in for 4 years now after being homeless for almost a year.

3) Our Disneyland Vacation we were able to take this July

4) Our Camping Vacation

5) My brand new couch and chair

6) My Car

7)Our trip to the pumpkin patch farm

8) Our "Good" neighbors

9) My job. That rescued me from the streets and got me to where I am today.

10) Good Friends

11) Family Time

12) Our Nintendo Wii family game night

13) My 8th year wedding anniversay and Dinner Cruise.

14) Donating a trunk load of turkeys to the homeless community shelter. (Paz de Crizsto)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit