Mini-Skirts

by IMHO 16 Replies latest jw friends

• IMHO
    IMHO

Why are 'sisters' banned from wearing mini-skirts yet can wear shorts and swimwear even bikinis?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sisters can wear shorts and bikinis to the hall?

• LightCloud
    LightCloud

Well I believe that "ban" applied to wearing it to the KH, not in general, just as Sisters would not be "allowed" if you will to wear shorts or bikinis to the KH. Not saying I agree but thats at least consistent.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Have you ever heard of rolling your skirt? That's what I use to do. We couldn't wear pants when I was in Junior high and every one had cute minis.

I use to walk a long way to school, and would roll the top of my home made skirts to mini stage. The skirts were home made because they didn't sell them long enough for JW's at the time.

Talk about a torturous time in school!!!!

r.

• Newborn
    Newborn

I always wondered abt that too...is a short skirt more sexy than shorts??

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

i believe guys are banned from wearing shorts to kh too aren't they?

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

is a short skirt more sexy than shorts??

yes with out a doubt, but also depends on who is wearing them!

• fokyc
    fokyc

Short/mini skirts MUST NOT be worn to meetings!

Because the elders on the platform might see things which affects their central nervous system,

giving rise..............?????

The CO, Peter Nicholls, has just visited one of the Cheltenham UK Congs; after going to the platform and looking around,

he said, "I see a lot of Boobs!"

fokyc

• wobble
    wobble

I met Peter Nicholls when he was our C.O I never knew he was a tit man, thought he was more of a leg man.

love

Wobble

p.s talking about modest dress, I was at the Plymouth D.A one year and a very attractive young sister was walking towards me wearing a very low cut dress and no bra,when all of a sudden her right breast pooped out in full view for several seconds before she realised what had happened ,and corrected matters, while laughing about it.

My wife said"did you see that ?" and I had to pretend I hardly noticed it,when really that was the BEST THING EVER I had seen at a D.A !!!

• IMHO
    IMHO

It's my understanding (correct me if I'm wrong) that 'sisters' should NEVER were mini-skirts, not just a KH requirement.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit