sex bad! sex bad!!!

by highdose 18 Replies latest jw friends

• highdose
    highdose

just remembered some insane old laws that were preached from the platform when i was in:

Jazz: is a slang word for sex, therefore jazz is not for christians ( jw's)

Rock and Roll: ditto it describes sex therefore is bad

I once heard a PO denounce the program "Top Gear" because Jeremy Clarkson desribed a car as being "sexy", this PO had smoke coming out of his ears about it! How can a car be sexy?!!? he roared!

talking about sex is bad, sex education is not for loyal JW's, it only encourages them to have sex.

• Snotrag
    Snotrag

The problem with this is that God invented sex. He made it feel good, He made it a central part of the human psyche. It is people who have the problem not God. Throughout human history sex has been revered as powerful and mysterious and at some point someone got scared and tried to control it. The only thing you can do to fight the repression is to get laid as much as possible. If you feel guilty about sex then do it until you don't feel guilty, or you pass out, whichever comes first.

• scotinsw
    scotinsw

Yes talking about sex is bad. The only exception is during the Washtowel "study" where oral and anal sex is discussed in front of children.

• ninja
    ninja

top gear?.....I thought that was a programme about good drugs

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wonder which religion is worse when it comes to dirtifying sex--Jehovah's Witlesses or Muslims.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I agree with the poster who said that god created this very feel good act called sex.

as our human body commands us: we have these strong urges.

it is god's fault, not ours for seeing the "sexy" in things.

when you try to repress sex, you're playing with a compressed spring!

educate people on the correct use of sex, not on the "bad, bad, bad"

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Sex is fun! Sex is fun!

• LucyA
    LucyA

If you think sex is bad your doing it wrong!

• Robdar
    Robdar
    If you think sex is bad your doing it wrong!

~Grins @ LucyA~

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sex is good fun. I totally agree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit