Ms. Bohms first post

by bohm 25 Replies latest jw friends

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Big warm welcome to the forum, Ms Bohm!

Might want to call the cops next time you see elders stalking you...Stalking is against the law...

(((Hugs)))

ESTEE

• mysterious437
    mysterious437

Move again. Don't tell your parents where. Tell them you are in the "witness protection program"..well you are..just a different one.

• bohm
    bohm

Thanx alot for all the posts!

Miss Bohm

• Jewel
    Jewel

Welcome!

Sounds like you're doing a great fade. Keep it up! If they should contact you, be pleasant but don't be pinned down. You're so busy...still getting settled...you'll get in touch.

The hardest part of this fading is facing the fact that things will be weird with your family. In addition to reciting "It's not my fault", add in "A normal life is worth it". Try to enjoy your life and work to build a new family of dear friends and future in-laws. It will get better and your parents may even relax a little once it becomes obvious that you have made a choice to not participate in the religion.

It will take time...use it to build a new life!

It's not your fault

A normal life is worth it

<repeat as necessary>

Jewel

• deep-blue-sea
    deep-blue-sea

Warm welcome to you! Sad to say: freedom has a price, and you will not be able to live the JW without paying a price!

You should probably, open your heart to your parents, explaining your reasons to live the org, and ask them if they will continue to love you despite the org. You are now out of home, so your father will not loose his position as an elder!

By the way, if the elders of this new cong succeed in talking to you, tell them you are depressed and have first to take care of your health!

Take care,

Claudia

• bohm
    bohm

The elder stalking me has been calling me through the phone for about 2 weeks now - every 3 times a day... Is that normal? When does it stop? And what is their next step?

Miss Bohm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit