Ms. Bohms first post

by bohm 25 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackSwan of Memphis
  • bohm
    bohm

Thanx for the warm welcome! I hope to get a lot of hope and comfort in this place...

• yknot
    yknot

Miss Bohm.....!!!!!

If you wanna 'fade'......you might have to move your publisher card around quite a bit.......different KHs in different territories.....probably eventually ending up in a foreign language congregation......muddy the trail so they can't DF you.....unless they track you down.

• bohm
    bohm

Until now they have only called on my cell - and I havent answered... I think they eventually will come to my place for a visit - but in that case i will not be at home... This is a new cong. cause ive just moved here. . . I really hope they eventually will give up.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Better get your own computer lady! You guys will fight over using it to get on here soon!

I have been on this 1 week and cant stop. It is not that it is all so scandelous (which it is) but once you look past the stuff that is really hard to prove, you just find a labrynth of lies , deciet and stupidity.

It is addictive

you have been warned!

Welcome to the rabbit hole

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Welcome to the forum.

They are very sad - and dissappointed because of me. That makes me feel just terrible

We didn't choose to be brought up in a cult. That was our parent's choice. We are innocent victims of their foolishness.

They are they ones who need to grow some balls and deal with their cognitive dissonance so that they can get over their psychological disorders.

Repeat to yourself.

It is not my fault.

It is not my fault.

It is not my fault.

It is not my fault.

Cheers

Chris

• ziddina
    ziddina

Bohm, Miss Bohm, loved the part about "roll over and pretend she's lost her marbles... "

Zid

(and oh, yeah, I am the 'Smileys' nut...)

jk

• Heaven
    Heaven

Hi Ms Bohm and welcome! I am glad you discovered that the JWs are not about love but control and that you are getting out. I hope you can look forward to your life and that you find the joy you've probably missed being in the cult.

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Welcome...............

It is not your fault

It is not your fault

It is not your fault

Keep repeating

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit