Ms. Bohms first post

by bohm 25 Replies latest jw friends

• bohm
    bohm

Hey, Im Bohms girlfriend.

I have been arguing alot with Bohm himself about the huge amount of time he spends in here:-) Now i've decidet to look it out my self.

About me: I have growen up in the socalled "truth". I was baptised when I was 18 - because of an earlier boyfriend, who wouldnt be with me when I was not. Now I really hate him for it... It would have been so much easier if ive never got baptised. A month after my baptism I got into "troubles" and I got restrictions from the elders. Ever since things have been going up and down. My dad was at that time a leading elder in the cong. Because of me he had to announce that he could no longer be that. I am now 22 and since my baptism I havent really lived by the rules.

I have just moved to a new city, Im together with Bohm - whos not a witness - we have been together for about 1 year. My parents still dont want to see him. They are very sad - and dissappointed because of me. That makes me feel just terrible...but I dont believe in the religion no more.

Some elders in my new city have started stalkin me now - Im not attending meetings (havent been doing that for about 1 year)... Im very afraid and do not answer their calls and do not open the door. Im getting paranoid... Im so afraid to get DF and to loose my parents.

Really - I just want to fade....without loosing my parents.. I have allready lost all of my JW friends.

I once thougth that religion was all about love...I now know that is simply a lie.

I cant understand why people are so eager to DF me...I just feel like a very little girl, all alone, and with best intentions for everyone...

Love, Miss Bohm

• undercover
    undercover

Welcome, Miss Bohm...

It gets better with time. And freedom from such an oppressive and repressive religion is great.

You'll get some good advice here.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Welcome!

• babygirl30
    babygirl30

Welcome to the board?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Welcome, Ms. Bohm! You're in the right place to vent and learn and find strength. Undercover's right... it DOES get better and easier. Hang in there.

Love,
    Baba.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Aw, Miss Bohm, sorry to hear about the pain the WTBTS' rules have put you through... But WELCOME! to the board!

Hope you feel free to come in and post anytime - hey, maybe you could actually register as MissBohm??? Anyway,

big hug

(I'm the "smileys" nut...) Zid

jk

• minimus
    minimus

They wanna disfellowship you if they believe you're doing the nasty with Mr. Bohm.

• KingDavidwasframed
    KingDavidwasframed

mmmmmmmm "the nasty"

• ziddina
    ziddina

oooo, minimus, I suspect that they want to 'have a chat' with her and whip her back into line. If that includes the big DF - or, perhaps more likely, threatening her with that 'big stick', they'll do so....

Someone once said that the WTBTS holds one's family hostage as a means to keep dissenting or doubting members in line - don't remember who first said it, but she/he was DEAD on in their assessment.

Hope MsBohm can elude the 'hounders' (who uses that term??) and quietly fade. Also wish numnuts WTBTS would pull their heads out of their arses and realize that the Nazi-style tactics just don't work - and come up with a more 'humane' way of handling dissenters... But then, that's why it's called a CULT...

Zid

jk

• bohm
    bohm

MINIMUS:

ZIDDINA: The current plan is to roll over and more or less pretend ms. bohm has lost her marbles [not far from the tru... oh are you still here honey?]. hopefully they wont df/da her if we keep repeating it is the 'truth' but just cant handle the meetings right now. By the way, love the 'witch'.

.-mr. bohm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit