Letter Regarding Adjustments In Procedures Regarding Disfellowshipping Announcements.

by Bangalore 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

ATJ,

I think I remember reading somewhere on JWN that you are still an elder, so I take it that your post is up to date with WT procedures.

I think forging a S-77 and sending in a few phony df'n cards to the society will not cause that much of a disruption for the bro df'd but will cost the WT a few thousand dollars to revamp their system for security breaches which is a very good thing.

If a person can get a good picture of the both sides of the S-77 and envelope and make a good color match they will create quite a stir among the already paraniod GB&Nethanim , and put a little chink in their armor of deniability if summoned before a court to produce records of DF'n and help lay them more vunerable for future charges of corporate responsibility.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Hey there, just for the record, I left JW's in 2006. I was an elder for 5 years, and am pretty sure that what I stated is up to date. I look forward to the passing of time, when what I know is out of date. I am sure that will happen, as this is the borg....

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

ATJ,

I see that the Society is trying to shield itself from any type of legal repercussion, and having it's records subpoenaed. I remember a letter when I was in that gave direction what to do if the law came a knockin looking for the congregation records and if I remember right the council was to not hand over records but try to keep them out of the authorities hands, I think it was back in the late 80s in a confidential BOE letter sent to our congregation.

I don't remember all that well but I think this was a letter that was passed to us from the CO with strict order not to make copies and it was handed back to the CO before he left with no one allowed to have a copy.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

No telling what sending in a bunch of fake s-77 will do or what repercussions it will make,,it is sorta like throwing a few nuts and bolts into a gear box and see what happens will it wreck the machine or will the nuts&bolts just get chewed up without causing too much damage.

BTW this topic has already 800+ veiws so no telling who is reading this but I'm sure any info that will come from this thread will no doubt have an effect in the future maybe even some GBs are reading this which would be a hoot.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I remember way back a brother was df'd for not paying his property tax and when they sent it in to the Society the Society resended the DF'n, so even fake s-77 that DF for a non-DF-able borderline reason oughta cause a stir of legality among the bros.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

seems like page 2 was worth saving

thanks for those comments

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit