Letter Regarding Adjustments In Procedures Regarding Disfellowshipping Announcements.

by Bangalore 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Adjustments In Procedures Regarding Disfellowshipping Announcements.

Bangalore

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I wonder where we could get some special blue envelopes.

lisa

• magoo
    magoo

....can you imagine jehovah requesting from the wtbs all the s-77, s-79b, etc forms so he could judge everyone....sounds more like the irs....lol...

magoo

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

It would be cool if someone got some of these forms and make copies send them out to some of us wise ass apostates and we can start disfellowshipping POs and other elders. If done cleverly we could cause quite a stir. We could df them for all sorts of things,,like celebrating birthdays, christmas, voting, gluttony, phone sex, you name it.

I remember when I was secretary and was transferring my files to the new Sec and forgot to mention that the blue envelopes are to be used only for judicial matters to him. Well he sent in the some other info using the blue envelopes and the society chewed him out royally over the mistake and he was really pissed at me,,I of course thought it was rather funny which irritated him even more.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

magoo - NICE!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Never done this before so crossing my fingers

The whole letter as a pdf

http://www.sendspace.com/file/45vvei

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Nicely done.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

On the 2nd page they say that following this procedure will eliminate the need for the Society to acknowledge they received the the correspondence. I smell a rat. It seems that if they don't acknowledge receiving the DF'n letter that latter if they are called on by the courts to produce such correspondence they can simply get out of the jam by claiming they never received it and leave the elders twisting in the wind with a possible lawsuit.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

The last paragraph raises a question. I will never be reinstated, but what business is it of theirs when I die? I'm not a JW. I no longer know anyone who is a JW, and they certainly have no business poking around in my affairs - not today, and not when I die. They are not entitled to know when I die.

W

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Being that the Society doesn't want to acknowledge the letter means that a forged letter df'n a member might stay in effect until the COs next visit or longer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit