Since Leaving The "Truth" Have You Been Naughty or Nice?

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I can be nice

My naughty side likes to come out and play lots

Oompa keep me a seat!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Before I became a JW(age 20) I was a real hippie with hair down to my shoulder blades, free loving, pretty much unbounded by secular laws.

After leaving the JWs I slowly morphed back to what I was before becoming a JW with the exception of abundantly long hair. I guess that would be bad or naughty by JW standards.

• minimus
    minimus

Witness "naughty" = normal.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

AtBoth I guess. The baddest of the bad that I do or am, is that I do up Halloween like no tomorrow. Yep, I'm a regular, evil yatch.

• KingDavidwasframed
    KingDavidwasframed

Define "naughty" (evil grin)

• HappyGuy
    HappyGuy

I went completely crazy and did things that were totally abhorrent. I lied constantly, lived a double life, had sex with strangers on a daily basis, well the list goes on. I lost my marriage because of all this nonsense. I don't blame my ex at all, I did a lot of really bad things to her.

Five years ago I snapped out of "it", whatever "it" was.

Now my biggest vice is watching stupid movies. You know those movies that were supposed to be drama but hey are so stupid they are funny?

I got married to a lovely, wonderful, quirky, sweet lady last year. She knows all about my past and she just smiles and says I just needed to be loved, that the "evil" person was not really me.

She knows all about my sojourn in JW land and she understands all about cults and how they affect people and she just smiles and says that it was not my fault that I was misled and that life is wonderful and I just need to live it as hard as I can.

Anyway, I wish I had not gone totally crazy and done all those bad things. I still don't understand it. But it seems like a different lifetime now. And all my family forgave me and act like it never happened.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit