Since Leaving The "Truth" Have You Been Naughty or Nice?

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

never mind naughty or nice.....I've never been so happy and stress free

• ziddina
    ziddina

Good point, Ninja! .... Though, to be honest, when I saw your name as the most recent poster, I dropped in to see what sort of hilarious, humorous/satirical comment you'd come up with...

Boy, was I surprised!

As to what I did after leaving, well.... Some of you may have seen the [old] pix of me in my belly-dancing costumes... Perhaps I should have those made into Christmas cards, and sent to all my JW relatives...

The best way for me to answer the thread's question is: Mostly naughty, a little bit nice -

and still having fun being both! Zid

jk

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

A few years after I left I was very naughty. I got into some hard core drugs, stole a lot (cars, trucks, other items) robbed banks, stole identies. I was someone you DEFINATELY wouldn't want to upset or mess with or I'd show up at your door with a bunch of guys and firearms. (Which I actually did one time.) I was on the run from the police for over a year, they finally caught me while I was being chased by 20 squad cars, two helicopters, and the swat team. My wife and I hid by living on the hot streets of Phoenix, Az for nine months strait. I've now paid all my debts. You can now find me helping out neighbors, donating to outreach centers for the homeless, making wholesome freinds, contributing to the community, conducting neighborhood watch programs, and being a excellent husband and father to my family.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Uh, I'll take naughty for $1000 Alex

Nice guys finish last,....

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

As a person, I don't think I have changed and would like to thing I am nice.

What I no longer have is the JW hang-up about worldly associates, so perhaps I am even nicer in that I no longer refuse to go out for the occassional after work beer with my colleagues.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I'm nice and naughty

Ha ha no really I find my explaination to be pretty close to yours minimus . I took being a witness very serious and always strived to be good. It came to the point I was overly anxious about most eveything though and ,now I just enjoy normal things every one else takes for granted .

No more feeling guilty for being human . I love to go out with friends on occasion and have drinks, and dance ,and be a bit silly , but I am still a responsible adult . When I let a swear word fly I don't beat myself up over it and I will watch any movie rating I want now w/o feeling guilty someonein it may be naked or swear .

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

You better watch out.. you better be good... Ted Jaracz is coming to town!

• minimus
  • palmtree67
    palmtree67

I'm naturally nice.

But I was naughty a few times when I first left.

Now, I'm always nice, but I'm sure the JW's still think I'm naughty. Whatever.....

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

yes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit