Where Are You From?

by finallysomepride 224 Replies latest jw friends

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Just got back from a trip to Michigan and the Upper UP .....passed several Kingdom Halls along the way ,and wondered how many ex-jws I might be driving by that post here . Should of thought about that before I left and maybe we could have met .

• donny
    donny

First 40 years - Texarkana, Dallas, Texas. Last 14 - San Jose, Morgan Hill, Salinas, California.

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Aussie living in London married to a Filipina JW. Apart from UK and Australia (Sydney) I have lived for at least 2 years in each of Egypt, Mexico, Hong Kong and Japan so I am a bit of a gypsy.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

California native. Spent ten years in Colorado, been back in California for two years, currently in the San Francisco bay area. Colorado was beautiful, but I don't like the cold, so I am happy to be back.

• never a jw
    never a jw

California U.S. last 26 years, 23 years in Mexico before that.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Noo Yawk.

• MissMyHarley
    MissMyHarley

Northern Indiana. Soon to be on 34' trawler on the ICW headed for Key West. Cashing out of the bull s*it and living life.

• KWJoe
    KWJoe

Hey MMH.....I live in Key West.....I'll buy you a shot when you get here :)

• MissMyHarley
    MissMyHarley

That sounds fantastic. We are waiting to Splash the boat into Lake Michigan then begin the journey down the Tom-Tom to Mobile Bay. Stay late summer in Destin,FL then run Gulf to St Pete then winter in Keys. See you in Nov-Dec.

• Buck Rogers
    Buck Rogers

Byron Bay, Australia, grew up in South Sydney though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit