Tramp Stamp

by VIII 25 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover
    Funny how women are called Tramps and men? Nothing.

That's a good point...

When I see people with full sleeves or backs/shoulders and they live a certain lifestyle, I don't think any less of the girls than the guys. It's a lifestyle to them and they embrace it and I respect that.

I do see other people who I would consider 'posers', guys or girls. They get stupid tattoos (that are bad ink and bad artist) in obvious places to just to get attention. Like having a tattoo is special. In that crowd the girls are tramps or tramp wannabes and the guys are redneck losers.

Then there's the what I call the personal tattoo crowd. You and BG75 fall into that category. Your tattoo is a personal thing, not to be advertised or shown off. It's for you and any special person that sees that area. You aren't posing 'cause you're not showing off and you also don't feel the need to join some sub-culture to justify your ink.

Then there's the military tats, the prison tats and the biker tats...but those are whole different categories all together.

I said it before, I've thought about getting some ink, but I think the tattoo time has passed me by. I now live by the credo, "scars are like tattoos except with better stories".

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

UC...I bet your still hott!

• undercover
    undercover
    I bet your still hott!

Imagination is sometimes better'n the real thing....LOL

• VIII
    VIII

UC, I think you summed it up exactly.

• undercover
    undercover
    I think you summed it up exactly.

LOL

Well...you didn't have to agree so wholeheartedly...

• Nowman
    Nowman

six-

I wish I brought my camera to be able to take picture, perhaps another day, although I would be flaunting my tat, I am too humble for that, NOT.

I agree with keeping it discreet for me, I too work with the public so they cannot be seen. I so want a little diamond stud in my nose but cannot do it because of my job.

You know, when I got my tramp stamp, it was about 9 years ago, I was 26, I was thinking how cute it would be there, did they call it tramp stamps then? Oh, my mistake that was my 1st one on the belly, got the tramp stamp in 2002, did they call it tramp stamp then?

Getting it done on my stomach was far more painful than on my back, although both tats gave me the shakes afterwards cause of holding onto something for so long to tackle the feeling of the needle. Anyone else get the shakes?

I am going to get another one on my back for xmas from hubby, it will be a pair of cheetah pattern high heels, I thought it would be cute, on back, left top back of shoulder area, who cares when Iam 90 and my tats are sagging? Everything else will, right.

Nikki

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit