Tramp Stamp

by VIII 25 Replies latest jw friends

• VIII
    VIII

Yeah, the pain! I expected major pain. It wasn't that bad. I was ready to bite my lip off. No where near as bad as child birth. I am guessing the location makes a difference also. Mine is in a pretty easy spot. Not too many nerves. The lower back has got to have more nerves. My hat is off to you guys!! Hopefully we can all meet someday and compare R tats!

• VIII
    VIII

Hey, JD, if those were around her crotch or inner thighs I might agree. Since they're not, why so judgemental?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Does anything say stupid whore more effectively?

uhm,

?

• undercover
    undercover

Darn, I can't see the photo...

This subject raises a question...

Do you gals mind being stared at when your tats are exposed? If you're sitting on a bar stool and and your 'stamp' is exposed, are you aware of being the object of every pair of male (and some female) eyes? Do you mind?

What about tats on the tits? I met a girl a week or so ago, a friend of a friend, and she had a tattoo across her exposed cleavage. Now, we know that exposed cleavage will garner looks on their own, but most guys will try to be non obvious about it...just stealing a glance here and there. But if you've emblazoned a work of art across them do you not expect us to admire and appreciate this art the same as if we were in an art museum?

• VIII
    VIII

Uh, guys get tats also:

Just sayin'

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I think a girl that puts a tat across her chest is starving for attention. I don't wear my jeans so low that my butt crack hangs out, or shirts that ride up so high to expose my back when I sit down. If it happens to be exposed and catches a glance, so be it.

• undercover
    undercover
    I think a girl that puts a tat across her chest is starving for attention.

Some people would say that about any tattoo. Personally, I don't have a problem with tattoos. To each his (or her) own. I've thought about it myself, but I'm too old and nobody wants to look at tattoos on old flabby guys...

I've seen some cool ink on some people.

I ask the earlier question because of guys (and gals) I've met that were inked, full sleeves and shoulders, they love to have people admire the work. They'll gladly show it to you if want a closer look. So, if a girl gets ink on her breasts, I would think that they do want that attention, but maybe not in a necessarily bad way.

The rockabilly, greaser, tattoo sub-culture (where I've seen a lot of ink lately) is pretty open-minded when it comes to the human body and exposure of it, it seems.

• VIII
    VIII

Umm, yes, I'm with babygirl. Putting artwork out for the world to see like that is asking for attention. Putting it somewhere-discreetly, is totally different. I'm pretty sure that every woman knows that when her boobs are hanging out/open, etc., she knows guys are going to look. That is why she wears low cut stuff. Women who deny it are liars. That does not mean they want to be raped or have sex. Looking and admiring are totally different than forcing sex upon someone.

Those two boobs, errr, gentlemen, I posted above, seem starving for attention I'd say. And, not nearly as pretty.

Funny how women are called Tramps and men? Nothing.

Why the double standard?

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Some would say that about any tattoo, I agree. Although, that is not the situation in my case and I'm sure many others. I don't flaunt mine. They are hidden from the public eye, unless I'm at the beach in a bikini. I have a professional career and deal with the public daily, and I don't have them on public display. No one sees them and would probably be shocked to know.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Got one! Ha Ha V!!! Its a cute little butterfly with fire...a man named Sage did it in Meza, AZ (oh, and I one around my belly button too, a black sun, hurt like hell if there is a fiery place of torment, not as bad a child birth though).

Two things, Nowman. First, please share with the class , and second - I'm really surprised that the belly hurt worse than the lower back. I've never had any tat work done, but my belly doesn't seem extra-sensitive while my lower back - yikes! (especially towards the sides... I think that would kill me).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit