Tramp Stamp

by VIII 25 Replies latest jw friends

• VIII
    VIII

Anyone?

• Nowman
    Nowman

Got one! Ha Ha V!!! Its a cute little butterfly with fire...a man named Sage did it in Meza, AZ (oh, and I one around my belly button too, a black sun, hurt like hell if there is a fiery place of torment, not as bad a child birth though).

How bout u?

Nikki

• babygirl30
    babygirl30

Oh my GOD!!! I was just talking about this to my boyfriend....told him that it seems like a lot of the JW girls that I know of, when they LEAVE the org, the first thing they do is get a 'tramp stamp'!!!! (the guys get tribal bands on their arms)

Of course I never did....don't LIKE needles.

• undercover
    undercover

We call them 'targets'...

• John Doe
    John Doe

I hate tramp stamps.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I've seen some that are pretty and some that are a train wreck.

I actually got my first tat before I left the org, on my ankle. Caused a huge uproar...(they say it's a conscience matter)

I did get a lower back tat a few years back, don't call it tramp stamp though, and had been out of the org for 5 or 6 years by then. Me and a girl friend of mine went. We went through BC together and got a cool design with a ribbon in it. More of a celebratory tat rather than a bullseye for a man to hump me. lol

I glad you hate them JD...let's me know I made a good decision!

• VIII
    VIII

I have one on my forearm, just below my inner elbow. It is a half-moon looking at a star. My mom thought it was a Proctor and Gamble symbol.

• VIII
    VIII

I just heard the name Tramp Stamp added to the dictionary this morning, made me laugh.

I have seen old ladies get them to 12 year olds. (way too young) I like them. I was going to get one in college and really freak everyone out. I got drunk, drove to the tattoo parlour and sat outside. I was terrified. (back then, it literally was a group of sailors going in to do it) I decided to wait. 20 years later I did it.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

That is funny about the proctor and gamble symbol!

• John Doe
    John Doe

Does anything say stupid whore more effectively?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit