nosy JWs harassing my fiancee now

by SnakesInTheTower 35 Replies latest jw friends

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

I have a week off in the beginning of September, Rich, maybe we can try then.

• John Doe
    John Doe

No really, wgas?

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

John Doe:

No really, wgas?

No, JD, WDYHTHTLW?

Snakes (Rich )

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Snakes, If she hasn't mentioned the situation to anybody at work, she certainly can. Co-workers can really cover your back, particularly if they know she's rescuing her man from a cult!

Toni: "Well, what was your name again sweetie?" crosses arms and eyes co-worker...

Co-worker: "Hey Toni, the corporate office is on the phone with a question."

Toni: "Sorry hon, I'd better take that, maybe we can talk another time. Bye now."

• rebel8
    rebel8

In all honesty I got a ton of that, from non-jws, and I had been out for decades when I married. People are just farking busybodies when it comes to weddings.

And then afterwards, it was...."when are you having babies"....and that from people who knew I no longer had the organs necessary to make a baby.

Your fiance can just say...."Oh, thanks for your interest, but that's something snakes and I keep to ourselves."

Then repeat in the same exact words each time they ask. (broken record technique)

• moshe
    moshe

Master to Caine:

"See the Way of life as a stream. A man floats, and his way is smooth. The same man, turning to fight upstream, exhausts himself. To be One with the Universe, each must find his true path and follow it."

Snakes, it seems some JW's really enjoy floating down a sewer and then trying to stink up everyone else's life, too..

you are so-oo right OUTLAW!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit