nosy JWs harassing my fiancee now

by SnakesInTheTower 35 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

WGAS about what?

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

John you are just a mean spirited person! If ya don't care, why read and then post??

• dinah
    dinah

Hmppppft. Doe, alot of us DGAS.

• dinah
    dinah

Snakes, when Jackie and Shelley get done, send in me and Juli to finish them off.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Hellz yeah! Then we'll go find doe boy! lol

• dinah
    dinah

Hmmmm, Juli. We'd have to go through AR to get to MO. We'll need boots and liquor, and a driver.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I'm thinking Janet???? That girl knows how to get everywhere! lol

Then me, you, Shells, Jackie, and Janet can finally go on our camping trip!

• dinah
    dinah

Werewolf bitches. God help the elders.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I thought about WGAS.....figured it out before I pulled that link.....and ya know what...I post for my own therapeutic value and for those who do give a s*it...... and if J. Doe doesn't, oh well. I didn't expect so many to read let alone reply.

There are many threads on this forum that don't interest me...and even if I do read, I am not compelled to post on 99% of them, especially lately...have too much other good things to do...

road trip.... if you all come through here we are in the middle of the US....I-55, I-64, I-70 and I-44 all run through this area. Love to see any who can detour here... could go TP a KH....lol... kidding...I have better things to do with my 2-ply than waste it at the place that knows better than anyone how to waste time, money, paper, and lives.

Snakes (Rich )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit