Dec. 15th WT - WT Skewed View of Love- Preach, Die, Suffer, Help our Own

by flipper 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

I have to say that every single time I read the WTB say "show love" I feel sick.... showing love on the surface is not as important as "feeling love and giving love".

I will try to explain this as best as I can, so bare with me here...

In the car on the way to a meeting with the lady I was studing with at the time, the conversation of what was happing down in victoria (fires) came up and it continued after ariving at the hall... another lady commented "Oh it's just terrible, those poor people" and changed the subject to how we know it's so close now... blah, blah blah....., but her comment to me about the fires, just didn't 'feel' genuine... she was "showing" compassion on the surface (half- she was still smiling), but you really can tell when something is 'scripted speech' and not 'heart felt'...it was almost like she was a programmed robot!

You will not learn of real love, from a society that teaches you not to trust your own heart and tells you to be glad that 'these things are happing'- the WTB version of 'love' is something I can do without!

• flipper
    flipper

LILLITH 26- Excellent post by you ! Good example of how witnesses ARE programmed robots. They'll comment briefly on fire victims -but then dissociate themselves emotionally from it by comments like " Oh well ! We know it's a sign of how close the end is ! " It's really insane to be honest. You are right Lillith- I can do without that kind of " fake " love also ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit