Do any of your friends worry you will go back?

by creativhoney 23 Replies latest jw friends

• life is to short
    life is to short

It nearly, literally, killed me. Darnkid that is so sad.

I can totally understand it though. Please stay with the friends you

have. You are so right your kids may not allow you to go to their weddings and

see the grand babies but your life is so much better with out the cult.

I totally know what you mean when you say it almost killed you because it did the same

to me.

Just stay with your friends they are the most important people you have right now. Thanks to friends like

MR. and Mrs. Flipper and other that have made me strong.

And everyone Lisa is so right. THIS MIGHT BE OUR ONLY LIFE... WE NEED TO GET BUSY LIVING IT NOW!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

If I go back, I won't be coming out again until they are having the Sunday meeting in the PO's living room.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

whatistruth, you dont need to be in a destructive religion AND a destructive marriage.

the sooner you get out you will realise the elders are not the police and the WORST anyone can do to you is not bother with you

(which to be honest I find peaceful - at least you wont get snide comments. - like my friend who was in the supermarket and was asked 'so is it good on the other side then'? )

how can a wife be devout, but rule the roost and make your life miserable - if you leave and she is actually devout, she will respect you, be submissive and try and 'win you over without a word' - but I suspect devout isnt the word of choice, I think you must mean Zealot or fanatic.

you have friends on this side .x

• whatistruth
    whatistruth
    whatistruth, you dont need to be in a destructive religion AND a destructive marriage.
    the sooner you get out you will realise the elders are not the police and the WORST anyone can do to you is not bother with you
    (which to be honest I find peaceful - at least you wont get snide comments. - like my friend who was in the supermarket and was asked 'so is it good on the other side then'? )
    how can a wife be devout, but rule the roost and make your life miserable - if you leave and she is actually devout, she will respect you, be submissive and try and 'win you over without a word' - but I suspect devout isnt the word of choice, I think you must mean Zealot or fanatic.
    you have friends on this side .x

You are so right!!! I have to leave this cult and I must leave the tyrant of a wife I have. I want to, I need to!! The question is, how do I go about doing it?????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit