Just was given the 'cold shoulder' by my own sister in public...

by babygirl30 26 Replies latest jw friends

• babygirl30
    babygirl30

That FAT, sloppy, nasty b*tch is the one person on this earth I cannot stand. Yes...i said it... I cannot stand my own sister! The girl is bpd (borderline personality disorder) and so she technically IS mentally ill - but it makes her a terribly vindictive and hateful person. So much so that she has no friends (and never really did), no man wants to even bother with her, and she doesn't have a life outside of sitting around our parents house.

I posted awhile back about how she decided to recently attack me (after 1yr of no contact) by sending me email after email calling me names and DEMANDING that I take photos of she and my niece, old JW friends of mine, and other stuff - OFF my Facebook page (which I had literally created the day before) telling me that I am 'dead' to her and my niece because I'm DF'd and that she wants nothing to do with me and she is NOT my sister anymore. That was about a mos ago. On Sat past, I was out pampering myself and I see my sis (looking terrible as usual) and she sees me. We make eye contact, and she immediately rushes to stand IN FRONT OF MY NIECE so that she cannot see me!!!!!!! Literally, this fat cow of a sister of mine turned her back to me and blocked the view of my sweet innocent niece. Can you believe that? This girl has done soooo much illegal stuff that she is a walking violation, she has skeletons in her closet so deep they KICK each other, and she has been inactive for years....yet she has the NERVE to shun me? The ONLY reason she isn't DF'd too is that she hasn't gone forward (or gotten caught). All the more reason NOt to bother with JWs cause that type of haughtiness is sickening to me.

Just needed to vent. Thanks for reading.

• undercover
    undercover

BG30...really. You need to let shit out. Holding it all in isn't healthy...

Seriously though...

Sometimes you have to cut toxic people out of your life, even if they're family. I can relate to your experience...sounded like you were describing someone in my family...someone that I've had to limit contact with because of the shit they cause.

Hang in there...

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

BG 30 I have big deal of understnding, I know exactly the same JW individuals around me...

Albert

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Some people just need a serious teabagging !

• babygirl30
    babygirl30

Teabagging? NAH....this girl needs a swift kick to her TEETH! She is just such a hypocrit - and then has the audacity to turn your back to ME? Your own sister? the one who has BAILED her out numerous times...let her live with me...given her money...watched her daughter when she wanted to PARTY? UGH! I have such disgust towards that girl that it's past hiding or pretending that we're 'friends'. We're NOT!!!

• sir82
    sir82

I've always liked the idea of calling attention to such rudeness. Something along the lines of "Hey! sister! I just want to see my niece! why are you being so rude to me? What - you won't even talk to me?"...loudly and repeatedly, so that anyone nearby will see what is going on.

If you really want to be nasty, you could add "Is this because you're a Jehovah's Witness and I'm not? Is that how Jehovah's Witnesses are supposed to treat their family? I thought Jehovah's Witnesses were supposed to be pro-family?"

• Newborn
    Newborn

That really stinks bgirl

• flipper
    flipper

BABYGIRL 30- Sorry to hear your sister is so vindictive and manipulates your niece as well by blocking her from even seeing you. I agree with Undercover- sometimes you need to cut toxic , hurtful people like this out of your life. It sounds as if there was not much of a relationship before either. Please remember you are a valuable , loving human being- don't let your inactive JW sisters actions affect how you perceive yourself. Since she is inactive- she really is acting ridiculous to think she's so self righteous. Hang in there sis

• ninja
    ninja

she is pretty vindictive...although ...you're doing not too bad yourself

• babygirl30
    babygirl30

Ninja

What do mean? Are you saying that in some way I am vindictive towards HER?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit