Which coffee person are you?

by Newborn 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

On Saturday mornings, I will sometimes put a shot of bourbon in my coffee.

• Newborn
  • tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Mmmmmm...strong, fresh ground, filtered water, with a touch of sweetener and REAL cream!!! Also love a proper Vienna style Melange....

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I like a strong dark roast with lots of sugar and cream

Just two cups a day with do me.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Around here an "Americano" is espresso coffee, double or three shots in a large one, topped with water and served black for you to add cream or milk...That is my tipple, with the cream.

The story was that American soldiers in Italy could not take straight espresso. They added hot water for them . If it is not a true story please don't blame me !

At home though, I admit to drinking instant....

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

At a coffee shop it's gotta be Triple Latte, unless I decide to go black. If I'm at Starbucks I'll only drink black if it's not their Verona roast(tastes like what I imagine piss would taste like) I love going to Central Market and buying a variety of whole beans from around the world. Ethiopian Yirgacheffa is good as are most of the Sumatran coffees. But, for the best bang for the buck, I buy 8 o'clock French Roast whole beans. Cheap and very full bodied, kinda like a fat hooker, in a nonsexual tasty way.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Mostly Folgers drip style with Coffeemate French Vanilla creamer *slaps vein*

On the rare occasion I get a "fancy" coffee drink, it's usually a white chocolate mocha.

And for the "black coffee" people:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twzSLo0-Z80

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I want a Peet's Coffee gift basket for Christmas

• mrsjones5
  • Awen
    Awen

Maxwell House in the prepackaged filter. ---Nothing to add, nothing to take away.

Splenda Sweetener--It's derived from natural sweetness but is man made.

Coffee Mate Hazelnut Creamer. ---Smooth tasting but still a Nut.

I think this is how most JW's view me as well.

Coincidence? I think not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit