Anybody been dead before?

by Snotrag 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• shiatsu58
    shiatsu58

Last year I had a heart attack and was dead for 33 minutes, no heart beat, no breathing, etc etc, I remember seeing things, also like you I suffered from depression after, after the attack I was in a coma for 3 days, and was declared probably brain dead, because of the time I was dead, but luckily I recovered, and live to tell the tale, I remember vividly what I saw, but no doubt people will say I dreamt it, or it was something to do with the brain, but the experience has confirmed to me there is another existence, but maybe not what we are taught in Bible tales

• Robdar
    Robdar

My brother died for a few minutes. He says while he was dead, he met JC. He also said JC was unbelievably beautiful. So, my brother asked him if he was God. JC told him he wasn't God, he was just a man.

I thought it funny that my brother should ask JC such a question because my brother, although raised a witness, never believed a word of it and was never baptized.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Shiatsu, I am very intrigued by what you saw. Would you share it with us?

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I knew someone who was "near death" (i.e. under a heavy anesthetic for an operation), and saw 3 lights...one of which she was told was hers. If her light went out, then she was supposed to die. Her light didn't go out, and she lived. She swore by it, but truly thought it was just her mind playing tricks on her.

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

May 28 th 1994 I fell in my garage off the rafters, and stuck my right frontal and temporal areas of my head it gave me a depressed skull fracture, I was bleeding profusely filling up my lugs and stomach I aspirated and could not breath. In the first ten minuets I lost two litters of my blood I was going fast.

The doctors at the university hospital had shock me back to life at least four times, there was a while there that I did see something like the moon coming at me, it was all quite and serene I heard a deep voice that seemed everywhere say very softly I have everything under control.

• freedomisntfree
    freedomisntfree

something like the moon coming at me, it was all quite and serene I heard a deep voice that seemed everywhere say very softly I have everything under control.

moon=big surgical light

voice=doctor

• shiatsu58
    shiatsu58

Robdar

For me I walked along a road or tunnel, the surrounding terrain was red and black, barren like the moon, if you like, each side of the road or path there were grotesque human figures, people in pain maybe, wandering around, some tried to touch me but they couldnt get on to the path, inthe distance there did seem to be a light emulating from the horizon, I didnt see angels or figures of christ like figures to welcome me, but the urge to carry on walking became less and I turned around to come back I think the way I entered, during this time I didnt feel frightened, but I did feel that I was being followed but everytime I looked around there was nothing there, just all these tragic people wandering around, some of these people were wearing old fashioned clothes, like from the victorian times and others wore rags. I felt I came near to something but I didnt quite arrive and I feel that way now. Although some of you will say it could be dreams etc, I dont know. Some people will try and say I wasnt dead, and the brain was acting in someway before death again I dont know, the problem with this subject is that it is the whole core of what we are about, its the billion dollar question, we dont know the answer, and maybe I saw something and felt something that was for me to experience, it has helped a great deal in my work, afterwards I researched this subject and found an interesting article by an American medium Edgar Cayce, who died in the 1940s I think, he described exactly what I saw, in meditations that he used to practise.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Read Jung, everyone - C.G. Jung - on dreams, the subconscious, the relations between the "I" and the subconscious, on death, the possibility of afterlife, the "Seven tales to the Dead" that came to him from Jerusalem because they had been there (=in Christianity) and not found any answers. Read Jung, he just about covers it all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit