Do You Miss The Witnesses Even A Little Bit?

by minimus 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I did at first but now ---- NO!!!!

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

I'm like cantleave, still associating on and off with some. In fact, I have a wedding to attend in a couple of weeks. So I know that at least til then I need to keep quiet on things, otherwise I won't be able to go...lol.

I won't miss the people when I finally leave. I don't have any close friends 'in the truth' anyway, so nothing to miss. I won't miss the meetings, field service or guilt trips. If my family shuns me, I will miss them greatly. I think overall, I will miss the security that being a witness brought - thinking that there was going to be a paradise, and that I'd see loved ones again. That kind of thing.

• KidKool
    KidKool

Of course I miss friends I grew up with, and family. 8 years without has kind of dulled those feelings though. But I DO NOT miss being a Jehovah's Witness.

• beksbks
    beksbks

The what?

• parakeet
    parakeet

I miss the dubs in the same way I'd miss having holes drilled in my head.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The ones I would have missed were yanked out from under me long before I went apostate. The ones left, I would not give a f*** if they were all dead.

• wobble
    wobble

I miss the JW's.

but I'm gonna keep on shootin till I hit one !

love

Wobble

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

I miss a couple of my friends, who I believe were genuine people who are just entrenched. I miss my family, though I am celebrating the return of my sister to me, but aside from that, I dont miss the lifestyle one iota.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

oh I tell a lie. I miss maine road convention when i bought really nice chocolate with my free pioneer food tokens!

• minimus
    minimus

I don't know....there are no fantastic memories for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit