Beginning on JWN

by Thunderinus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• WT=watchtrouble
    WT=watchtrouble

Thunderinus, was joking that you may stumble some! Don't want u thinking I was serious LOL

You covered many areas. Did you read COC?? Take Care Dude um or Dudess LOL

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thunderinus Welcome to the board.

Sounds like you have(had) more brains than me
    cos I had to get the left foot of fellowship for me
    to find out it was a lie.They kicked me out
    cos I couldnt say I believed Jesus came in 1914
    INVISABLY of course....
    Great to have you aboard.

http://exjw.weebly.com/ Granny/Mouthy/Grace

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Hey Thunderinus,

Welcome to the board. It's always great to hear from people who have had their awakening as a result of doing good old fashioned research.

It gives one hope that soon all the thoughtful JWs will become ex-JWs.

Thanks for your post!

The Oracle

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Thankfully for the inter-net , JWS are starting to do some of their own research on the WTS. and they are finding out things that they were

never aware of, most notably that it was devised and orchestrated by devious men wanting and seeking power, power which they created for themselves,

power which they held on to....... religiously.

" The Truth " does good for the soul

• iceguy
    iceguy

Thunderinus welcome! I hope you measured the Pyramids to make sure this is the correct exjw site to be on!

• flipper
    flipper

THUNDERINUS- Absolutely incredible first post ! You put thoughts in writing very well ! I totally agree with all your thoughts. Welcome to the board and I look forward to your future posts and threads. Take care and please know you are among unconditional friends here. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Rereading Thunderinus's post reminds me of the fact that the WTS bought the power of god for themselves and have played with it now for almost 100 years.

Who says money cant buy everything ?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hi Thunderinus, Look forward to hearing more from you.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome, and WOW, just WOW!

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

what you say about the blood issue, I always had major misgivings. - even as a baptized witness, I did not carry a card, nor did I allow my kids to carry blood cards at school or anywhere.

- i told my ex this weekend that if anything ever had happened to my kids whilst I was a witness, I would not have prevented blood transfusions. he said what even if they died from the blood? - I just said they tell you that to scare you id do everything I could.

No one has love greater than this, that someone should surrender his soul in behalf of his friends.John 15:13 NWT one could interpret that blood is life thereby you should give blood. -- its all so ambiguous.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit