Short Men... and their refusal to use the Short Uninals... a threat to all of human civilization.

by Elsewhere 21 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

1 Kings 16:11 And it came to pass, when he began to reign, as soon as he sat on his throne, that he slew all the house of Baasha: he left him not one that pisseth against a wall, neither of his kinsfolks, nor of his friends. KJV

Tee hee hee.

Sylvia

• stillin
    stillin

I like moving targets...ants, roaches, etc. I tend to forget all about the urinal if there are moving targets.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Is it safe to chew the gum that's in there, once it's been washed from flushing?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I'm a short guy, only 5-6" and I never use the urinals if I can avoid it, because I am short my very substancial genitalia is in ample view of all the gigantors out there, sure the "holy cow" and the "damn dude that's huge" can be viewed as flattering, it nevertheless makes me feel very uncomfortable.

And the calls of "tripod" and all the horse sounds as I leave are totally uncalled for !!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Thanks for posting the Educational video Elsewhere.

• AGuest
    AGuest

I started to say, "You all should be glad you can GO in urinals and don't have to wait in the asininely long lines like we women do (and note, it TICKS ME OFF when the ladies won't bother to LOOK... under the doors????... and see if the dang stall is EMPTY... but instead just stand there, whites of their eyes growing yellower and yellower... using someone's vacation of a stall as the ONLY indication that is it, indeed, now empty. My diabetic kidneys scream, "Look, dangit! On occasion, I look... and then just walk on past 'em, relishing in the memory of popping eyes and gaping mouths as I give my kidney some relief. I digress.)...

BUT... I almost couldn't stop laughing!! FUNNY thread.

Peace!

SA, on her own... and finding it interesting, Miz Silvie, that you and I even felt the need to respond to this thread...

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Exceptions to talking during....

At a football game, when someone wearing the visiting teams jersey comes in... He's fair game at the line and in the trough... Otherwise, please, stare straight ahead, and don't ask me about the crazy weather... please???

Btw, hillarious thread. And I am sorry to say, but PSacramento will now be known as PSac from now on... (jk bro....)

• dinah
    dinah

PSac. THAT is funny!!!

Gotta love short men. They get mad easily.

• musky
    musky

PSacramento, I hear ya.I have the same problem.I actually don't mind all the jaw dropping and clapping though.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

What is this with little men and big dicks. They always have something to prove.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit