Short Men... and their refusal to use the Short Uninals... a threat to all of human civilization.

by Elsewhere 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I have recently noticed a very fascinating phenomenon in men's restrooms: Short men always use the "Tall" urinals, even when it violates the "Unspoken Social Contract of Using the Restroom" for men (ladies, please view the entire instructional video below before asking any questions).

I was suspicious that the short guys were doing this, but this morning I found conclusive evidence in the form of a short man blatantly violating the "Unspoken Social Contract of Using the Restroom" for men this morning at work. I was quite shocked and taken aback at this guy's blatant disregard for the rules (thereby threatening all of civilization as we know it) by using the wrong urinal.

Here at work most men follow the social contract and use the urinal that is furthist from the door, which happens to be a "short" urinal for short people. Just a moment ago I walked into the restroom only to find a short man using the "tall" urinal that was CLOSEST TO THE DOOR despite the fact that the "short" urinal was available.

I was so shocked at this blatant disregard for all that preserves civilization that I stumbled back with a profound dizzy sensation in my head. I had to grab a stall door to steady myself for fear of falling on the floor.

Unspoken Social Contract of Using the Restroom

• Open mind
    Open mind

These truly are the Last Days!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I've seen tall men have to use the short urinals as a result. Not a pretty picture.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

And for god's sake, you don't have to use the urinal right next to me when there are others available.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I just use the floor--there's aways a spot available.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    I just use the floor--there's aways a spot available.

I won't use the floor, unless there is a drain for the urine to go down. I have some class you know.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yup... all the holes lead to the same pipes.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Y'all so nasty!

Sylvia

• John Doe
    John Doe

You just have to watch for splatter. If you go straight onto the floor, you're going to get wet pant legs. If you hit the wall beside the floor about six inches from the ground, the stream will tend to dissipate without the annoying splatter.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

> If you go straight onto the floor, you're going to get wet pant legs.

Yup... and the #1 rule of urinating: A man will piss on anything, except for his own leg.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit