Which is worst cult---JW or Scientology?

by cameo-d 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

Scientology is not about likely to face any problems w the american govt. The state department stuck up for scientology, when the german govt was investigating it. Told it to lay off. http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-19079196.html

S

• finding my way
    finding my way

Her name is Aida Thomas. I found her again on Youtube

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If you have read COMBATTING CULT MIND CONTROL, you have learned that cults can be dangerous to varying degrees.

Scientology has members sign some release promising not to sue them. WTS discourages lawsuits with mind control, but Scientology does that too.

WTS has a dangerous blood doctrine. Scientology seems to put more members at medical risks with practices and doctrines.

Scientology is much worse.

Personally, I think Mormons are more whacko, Scientology is way more whacko. Even there, I feel less special being in America's third-place large cult. Mormons don't seem to be in as much physical danger and they encourage education, so maybe WTS is second place if you look at it that way.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Well, to be perfectly honest, this is like asking if you would like to be electrocuted with AC or DC.... Different, but painful, and potentially deadly....

• finding my way
    finding my way

Good points AllTimeJeff and OnTheWayOut

Always making me think a little harder

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit