"I don't want to be a...

by mrsjones5 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Heaven
    Heaven

As she was walking in her door she said to her boyfriend "Do you know what they believe?"

Cool! The word is gettin' out.

Wait, I know there's a response to that in my "Reasoning Book" somewhere....

Ah here we are....

sir82.... I'm killin' myself laughin' here!

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

sir82....That was Awesome..

• lepermessiah
    lepermessiah

I dont want to be a f***ing jehovah's witness you a**hole!"

LOL!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

"Well, thats OK. Are you saying you do not want to become a JW, or toward religion in general? Ill come back in a week and see if we can pick up the conversation then" I have a nice Awake article on Masterbation I would like to share with you!

New Kingdom Song:

From House to F***ing House,

From Door to F***ing Door.............................

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

sir82, brilliant!

• chickpea
    chickpea

i believe the official designation is entered as "NI, @sshole"

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Sir82, you are f****** hilarious. My m*****f****** hat is off to you sir.

• lepermessiah
    lepermessiah

I forgot to ask - Mrs Jones, do you live next door to the Ozzy Osbourne family?

Sir82 - priceless.....LOL............I keep coming back to this thread for a hearty laugh!

I am not clear - are those people considered sheep or goats?

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

chickpea LOL! @$$hole "GOAT" specifically

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

JWs are pain in the A$$ES, but people ought to be more tolerant.

I let the JWs in when they drop by and I'm always interested to hear them out. They can never answer my questions, but I don't lie in wait for them. Many times I just let them talk and ask general questions. If they want to return more than about once, I begin asking them more challenging questions. I don't want to destroy their faith, but there is such a thing as critical thinking.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

I don't want to be a JW, and I really don't want to be an elder like my Ex thought I should be. Come on, honey, you of all people know I can't lie with a straight face!

I guess the jws have literature to "burn" by leaving it at not-at-homes.

I always thought that was to get rid of all those out-of-date issues cluttering up the car.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit