How Many Elders Are Here?

by tjlibre 21 Replies latest jw friends

• tjlibre
    tjlibre

How Many Elders Are Here?

I don’t know if this topic has been posted before. But after realizing that I sort of “resurrected” an old post from OUTOFTHEBOX, I thought of starting a new one with the topic above.

How many “elders” (or MS on their way to being appointed) are here in this forum?

It will be interesting to find out.

P.S just in case you were wondering TJlibre stands for Testigo De Jehova Libre or a free Jehovah’s Witness. The reason why I chose that “name” is thatI’m still in the religion, but I’m slowly and steadily regaining my independence of thoughts and actions and have not surrendered completely to the WT Org.

However, I’m fully aware that it’s only a matter of time before a CO or another elder realize my agenda and/or I face my own crisis of conscience (no pun intended) and leave either by fading, DA or being DF.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I only know of one that post here regularly, sir82.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Careful, elders, w the info you put here.

S

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

Currently active, or ever an elder? I was one... out now, sometime after 2000.

• rockmehardplace
    rockmehardplace

tjlibre, not sure how many people are going to step up and willingly offer that type of info.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I was, but I am now FREE

• freddo
    freddo

Used to be but never again.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

I think that there are many like myself - former elders. What is also surprising is just how many years some us of served in the organization as 'appointed men' before we left. Personally, I served in various positions for just short of 30 years.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I served for about 15 years as a MS and served for about 10 years as an elder before being removed in 2000.

• The Scotsman
    The Scotsman

I was an elder for 5 years.

One of the most stressful experiences of my life.

Resigned as an elder Oct 07, last meeting was Feb 2008, wife followed me 4 months later.

They can take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit