JW mother makes sick video.....comments please.

by koolaid-man 44 Replies latest jw friends

• lancelink
    lancelink

This lady has some serious mental issues, talking to her kid that way !

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

when I was a witness, I could see my own mother doing the same thing...because that's what she was brainwashed to do. I feel bad especially for the daughter, but also the mother. I really feel bad that, the way this religion is headed, the daughter is going to grow up and resent her mother for feeding her such blatent hogwash. Yeah, I went there. HOGWASH.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Yeah, I went there. HOGWASH.

oh no you di'int! Please, this is a family forum.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Honestly, other than "Jehovah" being thrown in every couple of sentences, this isn't much different from what most practicing, fundamental Christians teach their children. It's sick all the way around.

Has anybody caught Pat Condell? He's a hoot. The following is entitled "Take Your God and Shove Him":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M114bK4qaiM

• avishai
    avishai

Love me some Pat Condell

• Robdar
    Robdar

Isn't he awesome?

Hi Avi, looking good tonight.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

This is how Jesus wanted children to think of him, not as a man with nails stuck in his hands and feet and dying and excruiating pain, nor do they need to hear that God is going to destroy everyone. They need to be taught that Jesus loved children taught them wondeful things. He was kind loving and merciful. Not someone who would terrify young children. I can see him telling the children when they are older and could understand but as for tiny tots he wouldn't scare them, Jesus said children were innocent and we should be like them,

The WTS wouldrather terrify the chilldren of witneses to scare them into obedience. But that is fear not love of God.. And it is not a healthy fear.

ORANGEFATCAT

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

My thoughts exactly, orangefatcat.

Notice how the little girl focuses on "the nail" in his hands. The mother tries to turn it into something good - "He didn't stay dead, he went to heaven with Jehovah."

But the girl can't focus on anything but "the nail" because she's too young to be shown pictures of people nailed to anything through their hands.

IMO

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Love pat... Check out edward Current too lol awesome!

• dissed
    dissed

Would you exploit your children in such a way to share this on the web?

What is this person trying to do, show everyone how wonderful a teacher and mother she is?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit