bought my first lottery ticket today

by John Doe 39 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

So, take lump sum or yearly payments?

• beksbks
    beksbks

Definitely lump sum. You'll need it to show Rob and I a good time.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    As long as he doesn't spend $20 and kick him in the balls.

Well, that would just be foolhardy now wouldn't it?

• John Doe
    John Doe
    You'll need it to show Rob and I a good time.

How much does a choker leash and riding whip cost nowadays anyway???

• beksbks
  • beksbks
    beksbks

Uhhh goodnight Doe!

• foolsparadise
    foolsparadise

Hey the money goes to the schools. Thats a good thing!! If you can afford to lose $2 then its not a gamble now is it.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Yup. And lots of college girls work at the titty bars. I'm a firm belieiver in supporting education.

• JerkhovahsWitless
    JerkhovahsWitless

My state has a state lottery and the Powerball. According to the Mega Millions website, states with Powerball will be getting Mega Millions soon and vise versa.

I bought my first lottery ticket maybe 3 weeks ago. My JW dad has played the lottery for years. Was caught by an elder's wife once, so the elders came over to talk to him. Since then he drives far enough out of town until that he feels comfortable no one will run into him. (I haven't gone to that extreme. I get them right in town).

I hope he never wins... He can't manage money and would end up in millions of debt. He says he'll donate a bunch of it to the WTS (freakin idiot). I guess that'd sooth his conscience for playing it all of these years. Then he says he'd help out brothers and sisters in need... the same idiots that he hides from when he buys the tickets because they'd turn him in. I'd probably be more inclined to use some of the money to run a nation wide Watchtower smear campaign in an attempt to hurt their membership base and finances, but I digress.

I think you are mistaken though... That 66 million dollar Powerball jackpot is mine on Wednesday!

(FYI, beseeching Satan for lottery winnings doesn't seem to work, at least not for me. Even if you bend over your bed, spread your cheeks and offer yourself to him. )

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

I've not bought any yet...but am considering it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit