Brilliant Talk Yesterday

by Violet 48 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I was raised a JW...attended meetings 20 plus years. While I observed some stellar speakers over the years, never could the cultic content be called brilliant.

• chickpea
    chickpea

did he mention the looming geomagnetic shift
    indicated by the expanding south atlantic anomaly?

if he could tie that in with how well "nature"
    will thrive were "man" to vacate terra firma, then
    i would think the talk brilliant indeed!!

• nelly136
    nelly136

if i had a cv like that i wouldn't exect anyone to hire me, actually .... i wouldnt hire myself or anyone with a cv like that!

• White Dove
    White Dove

What's a CV? Where's Violet?

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

1) Man is part of nature, not apart from it

2) Still waiting for God to impose theocratic rule and put things right. He is God, after all. If He's serious, he needs to step up to the plate.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Mum???

• nelly136
    nelly136

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/183791/1/Brilliant-Talk-Yesterday repetition for emphasis? ooooooooh can count the time twice.

• Violet
    Violet

If he hadn't had the celebrity of having been a soldier of fortune, would it have been as well received?

It wasn't well known what he had done....he was a friend of ours from another congregation.......nothing was mentioned about what he had done prior to the Truth.

• Violet
    Violet

You said his name was "JeHIVah". Is that because his CV also includes the fact that he created all illnesses

As this is my first day on here I had no idea how to edit the posting, so I posted the thread again....perhaps you didn't realise that I realised I had made a spelling mistake!! hah!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Violet....You can edit posts within 30 minutes of posting by clicking on the pencil at the right corner of the header of your post.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit