I told my wife I will start pioneering next month ...

by Albert Einstein 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Heaven: Sad, but true.

I told her: OK, what if Mormons will start publishing even better magazines, should we then go there?

But then I tell myself "Shut up men, dont corner her you evil apostate..."

Albert

• yknot
    yknot
    my wife sincerely admitted, that its all interesting and 1914 probably isnt right... "Well after all its not really importatnt, because we do not preach 1914 t pepopleĀ“s door..."

What !!!!

The whole point of the WTS message is that Jesus was enthroned in 1914, cast Satan to Earth and Armageddon is imminent because:

1) the generation that saw 1914 would not pass away before seeing the end.... (1930-1995)

2) I mean the generation that saw/associated with the events of 1914 (WWI- WWII) would see the end.... (1995-2008)

3)no I meant that the anointed generation would still be on earth. (2008-2010 assuming they actually print it)

4) no no I what I really meant was that logically through biblical evidence we see the fulfillment of prophecy where Jesus Christ MEANT the lives of the anointed who were on hand in 1914 would overlap with those whose lives of the anointed see the start of the GT.....(2010)

1914 is the foundation of Rutherford's JWs........no 1914, there is no 1918 temple inspection, there is no 1919 appointment......

As far as the magazines......oh puhlease I get handed a mag twice a month from various religious group in front of Walmart entrances

PMing you some additional questions in a few minutes!

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Y knot:

I know its ridiculous, but these are the last barricades she holds ... She lost most of them by now... It just needs great deal of patience, because i tend to flood her with arguments and corner her....

But step by step its going and by now we talk openly about everything... I told her if she will seek help at elders, they will come over and DF on that evening, so she is (probably) not talking to anybody that we turned into an apostate family....

Albert

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I gave my wife the same challenge- not that I would pioneer, but would return to the org and become a JW. She read me out of the Daniel book. I pointed out the 607 discrepancy. She said she would research. This was Jan....still waiting...

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I'm sorry but 'well nobody else has such nice magazines' had me ROTFLMAO!

Has she read cracked or mad magazine? since mad went full color they have been great.

Just josh'in ya, if you feel you are making inroads thats all that counts.

[img]http://mkeamy.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/08/16/alfred_e_neuman.gif[/img]

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Perhaps if she could prove there was a first century "Governing Body" you might pioneer?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

B the X- I'll take that. If she can prove a 1st cent GB I am in!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Pioneer anyway, just for the hell of it.

Submit time reports that are 100% fake (just like the religion).

In time you'll be given additional privileges.

Take them.

Use them to browbeat others and drive them OUT of "the trooth".

Then, when you have consolidated power unto yourself, close the Kingdom Hall by combining it with a congregation 100 miles away.

Thereby even more will stop going to the "meatings."

(Remember, Baloney IS a "meat")

Clearly, this is taking the "path of blame," but it is a heroic path.

It's like throwing people off of a sinking ship.

They may not all thank you, but they will have their lives, thanks to you.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Why does this remind me of those Japanese Yukiza guys who would offer to chop off a finger to prove loyalty to their gang lords?

• yknot
    yknot

Nate you are tooo funny!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit