Any Ex-JW's from South Africa here?

by SYN 25 Replies latest jw friends

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith

LOL @ LouBelle. I realise the Northerners use gas more for outdoor cooking than us Souf Efrikens.

Rooikrans and kameeldoring, the best way to cook a steak....mmm nou is ek ook honger..pap en wors...yummm. (Translation: Now I am hungry as well,... porridge and sausage. Staple fare for a cookout)

The meet up sounds great! We are in Cape Town, and unable to travel at the moment. Jakes gets to CT every now and then. Lets make a date.!

Smith

• jakes
    jakes

Hello all my fellow South African JW "apostates".

It really does seem that our numbers are growing on here.

Dean I sent you a PM a few days ago.

jakes

http:robinjackson.co.za

• DeanOs
    DeanOs

Princess, Mr Smith..and others!!

Lekker ekse !! Jammer ek het nie die internet 'n paar dae' .. inelkeval.. se nou wat. ONS GAAN BRAAI! and especially after the Bulls victory!!

Hehe.. Hey Jakes, I am unsure the reason ek kan nie nou my e-pos kry nie??

Anyway, yeah.. let's keep flying the flag.. OoooOpps! errr.. tooo nationalistic ?? I'm interested in any thoughts on J.Z.'s State of the Nation Speech

yesterday..<??> Also, at this rate maybe>?we could soon have our own S.A. X-Dub Forum ,,>hmmm>!

Deano :)

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hiya DeanOs - though I'm an avid sharks supporter I was happy the bulls won....for once. At least it was a south african time. I know how you bull supporters go WAY OVERBPARD and totally OTT! In Pretoria they were even dying the meat for the braai blue...ag here.

I honestly didn't watch the state of the nation speech - i didn't think it would be too inspiring. Besides I reckon that Cosatu are controlling Zuma. They are making daily demands on him and if he doesn't comply, they just may bring this country to a standstill with all their strikes and toi toi -ing. Cosatu are demanding that Zuma serve for 2 terms - no negotiation and that Tito be replaced as soon as his position is available - in september. Tito is a sharp guy - I like him.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Whereabouts are you based Deano? PM me if you like.

• exjwza
    exjwza

im from south africa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit