Any Ex-JW's from South Africa here?

by SYN 25 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

Does anyone who chats here live in South Africa? I feel a bit lonely, haven't really seen anyone from SA here yet...

"I see no good reasons why the views given in this volume should shock the religious sensibilities of anyone." -- Charles Darwin, The Origin Of Species, 1869.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

looks like youre the only dub in SA with any sense brother.
    Sorry.

• Xena
    Xena

I am an Ex JW who would like to visit South Africa, does that count at all????

• Henriksen
    Henriksen

I know an ex-JW from SA living here in Denmark. If interessed to get in touch with him I'll let him know.

SBR Henriksen

• Englishman
    Englishman

My next-door neighbour comes from S.A.

He says weird things like: "Bliddy Blix!"

Is he on drugs?

Englishman.

Bring on the dancing girls!

• SYN
    SYN

RF: Hrm. Damn.

Xena: That'll do!

"I see no good reasons why the views given in this volume should shock the religious sensibilities of anyone." -- Charles Darwin, The Origin Of Species, 1869.

• SYN
    SYN

Englishman: Yah (that's like 'Yeah', except with a very odd, flat pronunciation, probably derived from Dutch or something), we are all on drugs, or at least the way we talk seems to lead foreigners to this conclusion.

Although I guarantee you there is no better language for cursing than Afrikaans. 'FOK' just sounds so much better than 'Fuck'. *lol*

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

If all else fails, I will go to Xena's house, pick her up, then we will start traveling across country, picking up more and more people as we go, untill we can fill a 747. Then we will go to SYN's house.

We won't have any money to get home, so we will all have to permanently live with Syn. Oh well...

SYN, how much will it cost for you to make me a Siegfried and Roy game? Anything will do.

BITE ME, WATCHTOWER!!!

• Farkel
    Farkel

I know someone from South Africa who posts here. I'll get it touch with that person and let that person know about your inquiry, ok?

Farkel

"I didn't mean what I meant."

• SYN
    SYN

DB: What kind of game?

Farkel: Cool! Let me know soonest...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit