Hey long time no see!!! I'm a JWD old timer lol

by Sirona 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

sirona,

I remember you. You posted in here about a thousand years ago, or so.

I'm still here. Oh, wait! You know that! I'm posting right now!

:Old timers...did Simon finally stop posting?

He sure does still post, but only occasionally and mostly to scold the children. Like me.

: Did Trevor ever return with his tail between his legs?

Don't remember, but there's been a hundred like him since then.

:Is Prisca still around?

She sure hated my guts and the guts of all the other H20ers who came here in 2001. We spoiled her "coffee shop" and committed the unforgivable sin: we started posting about JW doctrine and flip-flips instead of talking about our favorite flavors of ice cream.

She went ballistic a few times and I think finally left or was booted out. I forget. It doesn't matter. Some people down under who know her say she is a sweetheart. Others disagree. So I guess the bottom line is, people feel the same way about her as people feel about everyone else on the planet!

: Who moderates here now?

Moderators are carefully chosen from moderate people who will promise to only moderate in moderation. It's all Bible-Based(tm).

:Can't believe i used to moderate this place.

Well, if you didn't kick me out of here at least once, you were probably a crappy moderator.

Glad to cya back!

Farkel, Nostalgia CLASS

• Sirona
    Sirona

Wow I caused moderation on my thread...woohoo!

Farkel,

You know I've always loved you. I hope you are still playing the piano. Would you play the piano for me one day?

Angharad, hi! hope you are OK. Yes my daughter is brilliant, she is just starting to learn walking and she is saying lots of words. So cute!

Dawn

x

• Sirona
    Sirona

I have also sent Chris a message asking what he said that was removed. (??)

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

hi Dawn welcome back

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Hi Sirona! Nice to meet you :) Babies are so precious. While I miss mine being so young, I'm grateful for getting a little more sleep these days!

• Heaven
    Heaven

Hi Sirona! Good to meet you. Glad you made it out of the cult and that you have a wonderful daughter and life to share with others.

I'm fairly new here on JWN. I was never officially 'in', but I have family who are, the closest being my Dad. Things are changing for the cult and with the advent of the Internet and more and more people speaking out, the real truth is spreading. It would be cool to figure out a way to reach those still in. For me, it's been a tough slog trying to be patient and loving but standing firm when it comes to the WTS. It's a delicate line to walk... being careful not to say anything too radical that causes my father to disown me but at the same time, imparting tidbits of knowledge and information that make him think.

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Wow! Lovely to hear from you! I am very impressed that you are a breast feeding councellor. Meadow sounds adorable.

Charlie is 9 months now, started crawling a couple of months ago and pulling himself up on anything that doesn't move. He keeps Grant busy, he found him half way up the stairs a couple of weeks ago.

I am back at work after being made redundant 3 days before my maternity leave was about to start. It was an anxious time, but I started my new job just when I would have gone back to my old job, so everything turned out OK. I am selling risk analysis and reliability software now.

Life is a journey!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I'm still here after 7 grueling years, LOL!

Not much JW stuff happening in my life right now - which is a good thing :)

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Sirona! I am so very happy to see you back here posting again. I have missed your perspective. I knew you must just be busy with that wonderful new little one... congratulations, again.

Love,
    Baba.

• WT=watchtrouble
    WT=watchtrouble

Welcome Back - I too have only just come back on after about a year off

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit