Hey long time no see!!! I'm a JWD old timer lol

by Sirona 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi Everyone,

I used to post here...A LOT!

Just thought I'd say hello to you all...you wonderful people who got out of the JW cult! I have come to believe that we are an amazing bunch of people - we made our way despite all the odds and fought for individuality - and won.

Even today I was told that going back to the hall would solve my problems (by a JW family member) and I honestly can say that I felt amusement. I thought "why return to a cult when I am so free?"

So just wanted to say hi again. I'm single again with a gorgeous daughter who just turned 1. Any handsome, rich, secure, non-crazy person who lives in the USA....well you can come for a visit but apart from that I'm happy single! LOL

Old timers...did Simon finally stop posting? Did Trevor ever return with his tail between his legs? Is Prisca still around? Who moderates here now?Can't believe i used to moderate this place.

Sirona (Dawn) from the UK

• nelly136
    nelly136

yo sirona hows u?

• Sirona
    Sirona

and oh please pretty please someone help me change my profile...

gawd...

correction to profile: he is a lying toad who I'm glad to be rid of ROFL

• cognac
    cognac

Hey Sirona!!! Our babies are about the same age! (Mine is a little younger) Isn't being a mom awesome!!!

• nelly136
    nelly136

i think profile updates are scheduled for about 2013, youre stuck with it heh!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Howdy Sirona! Congrats on your daughter. Enjoy them while they're young. I know it's a cliche, but mine are now teenagers and it happens so fast. Takes lots of pictures and videos so you'll remember.

Not too many folks from the old days. Nina doesn't post any longer. I was out of pocket during the Trevor fiasco. Latest troll news is a 1-3 folks who post as JW apologists. Same deal. Attention whores and of course it works.

I didn't know you were in the U.S. I thought you were still in Britain? Well at least we got rid of Bush and we did that just for you.

Be well,

Chris

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Glad you are posting again. Amazing how JW believe that going to meetings and being active in the field ministry will solve all the problems a person has. I have heard talks about individuals receiving rent money or car payments at their doorstep when they had no more money. Amazingly I never received such.

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

Hi Sirona, I used to post under gretchen956, I remember you well. I was off JWD for quite awhile and then popped in here to JWN to see what everyone was up to and have been here ever since.

Single is good, as far as I can see, I'm loving it. Congratulations on your daughter.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Welcome back Dawn!!

How's the baby?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Now there's a blast from the past! Nice to see you here again Sirona.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit