Hey long time no see!!! I'm a JWD old timer lol

by Sirona 39 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Old timers...did Simon finally stop posting? Did Trevor ever return with his tail between his legs? Is Prisca still around? Who moderates here now?Can't believe i used to moderate this place.

Hey great to see you again....No Simon didnt stop he comes on once in a blue moon
    Trevor is a street preacher doing very well as a born again Christian( He begged forgiveness)
    Prisca ,havent heard for her for awhile. I'm still alive!!! Bet that puts you off returning lol
    I still Nag all on board & send them to their rooms. (((HUG)))

• mouthy
    mouthy

BIG TEX your nose is growing.He paid back all that sent him money > go to your room

I was out of pocket during the Trevor fiasco.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

My cats breath smells like cat food.

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

Welcome back Sirona!

Trevor is a street preacher doing very well as a born again Christian( He begged forgiveness)

Wow! I'm glad to hear he is doing well & has turned a new leaf. This just proves that anyone can change. Please send him my regards & best wishes.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Mouthy! HUGS!!!! So nice to see you are still posting on here.

Hello everyone

Ok so I have egg on my face cos I thought my guy was for keeps, turns out he was a compulsive liar (whole history with his two previous wives, wish I'd talked to them before, but unfortunately only talked to them since). We split in Feb.

I've got some nice memories and my daughter out of it, she is amazing....and I mean amazing. I will post some pics at some point. The ex and I are amicable for her, he obviously sees her regularly. I'm not kidding though, she is amazing! Her name is Meadow.

I'm studying again, so I'm really happy about that too.

I'm also a breastfeeding support volunteer helping new mums breastfeed their babies. I live in the UK, I jokingly asked for a man from the US because its sufficiently far away and he could visit and then go home again! ROFL

I have my lovely home, my wonderful girl, my family, my studying and volunteering, my wide circle of friends - its not all that bad being an Ex JW you know. It takes some time but you get there.

Spiritually I am still pagan but I've moved into other areas and I'm much more scientifically minded (if I may say so), it must be the university study which is making me more critical, I hope in a good way.

Dawn

x

• Sirona
    Sirona

Cognac, you are still here? What is your current situation?

How are you going on with your baby?

Hi Gretchen! nice to see you again!

xxx

• KW13
    KW13

remember you, glad your still free!

• minimus
    minimus

Hi Sirona. I too like breastfeeding.

• Big Tex
  • minimus
    minimus