Hi - new kid on th block

by nearlyfree 31 Replies latest jw friends

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Nearlyfree, I also thought you may be from Australia due to the time of day you posted. I am in Sydney, so if you need someone to talk to send me a PM.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Wow,,it's so wonderful about your pace through all the personal stuff,,but didn't stop there and then went on to read all those great books. Your issue wasn't left at all the local issue but you've gone further to investigate the whole story about the whole WT organization. You're moving very quickly wonderfully and seem to be coming through it strongly. I would only hope,for now, you can be careful about your older daughter so as to not have the door close between you and her. I recommend to try the "fade" style for now. Moving does help most to get out of the local elders 'radar.' Try your best around your older daughter to maintain sensitivity and tact and emphasizing your unconditional love for her.

Finding friends takes time and finding common interests. Join a sport or hobby club, classes of interest in the meantime to lighten up your life. Hopefully you can contact ex-JWs nearby. So many wishes in the better years of your life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit