by nearlyfree 31 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Welcme to the board.

Hope you can really free yourself.

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Welcome nearlyfree!

Definitely use the 'I have been stumbled' bit. Alot of us have experienced being stumbled from mismanagement by elders. (Don't know if you read my story, but my ex wasn't Df and should have been). And yes, there will be an Aussie meet up in Sydney we're hoping. Go to the thread and see if you can join us on facebook :)

Look forward to getting to know you.

• Beachwalker
    Beachwalker

Hi, new kid! Your experience sounds very much like mine! Good luck with the fade!

Beachwalker

• mysterious437
    mysterious437

Of course you believed. You were raised in it. No shame. You know the real "truth" now. Take heart for the future belongs to the brave.

• the real life
    the real life

Welcome !

I had kind of a similar experience as far as just realizing I didn't want to do it anymore. I went through a divorce situation, and throughout it, both of us stopped going to meetings slowly, I think out partly because we didn't want to face the old friends that thought our marriage and spiritual life was perfect. And after slowing down a bit, I realized I just couldn't ever be sincere about being there again. The research and things came later, but the first reason I left was purely because it didn't correspond to who I really was and wanted to be.

Courage and hugs for your journey out!

• Newborn
    Newborn

WELCOME

Thanks for telling your story. I've similar experiences. You're on the right path now...

Please keep us update.

Your friend

Newborn

• wobble
    wobble

Big Wobble Welcome !

All the best for an exciting future in FREEDOM !

Love

Wobble

• penny2
    penny2

Funny, I started reading your post and thought, betcha this person is from Australia.

Welcome nearlyfree, I'm from Adelaide.

penny

• nearlyfree
    nearlyfree

Hey guys - a big thanks to you all for making me feel so welcome here. Its great knowing that you guys understand and get what im saying and going thru. I appreciate all your comments and advice ( satanus i liked your suggestion of someone impersonating the secretary from another cong and sending my records to them - has this been done before??), and I look forward to getting to know you all.

I dont know if any of you felt a sense of exitement or anticipation of what your life will be like when no longer a witness, but that is how i feel. Im looking forward to experiencing life on a whole new level! I feel as if i have been given a whole new lease on life - a second chance and im going to make the most of it.

And yes - a meetup ins sydney sounds great - Ill definately be in that. :)

• Newborn
    Newborn

I dont know if any of you felt a sense of exitement or anticipation of what your life will be like when no longer a witness, but that is how i feel.

OOOOOOHHH YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit