Was there a recent KM that said WT is more important than the Bible?

by Saoirse 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

dont think that was it.

There was one that said that the elders do not go beyond the scriptures and , by extension they do not go beyond the writings of the FDS. But their was another that mentioned that they have become a part of Gods word

• JWoods
    JWoods

Classic Knorr, Schroeder, and Freddy Franz. "We have already studied the bible for you - why go further than the sophomoric Watchtower and Awake?"

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

This was a Wt article Saoirse

• garyneal
    garyneal

I remember reading that section. Makes me wonder how the WT regards the Bereans?

• watson
    watson
    But their was another that mentioned that they have become a part of Gods word

IA, sounds like "aposta-speak."

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

This is why we always get a glazed expression every time we tell JWs that we won't go to the KH anymore because the org puts the WT ahead of God's word. They can't imagine reading the Bible without the help of a Watchtower.

I'll have to hunt down that WT and I'll post it if I find it. I really miss that Watchtower Quotes site. He made it so easy to find stuff.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    I remember reading that section. Makes me wonder how the WT regards the Bereans?

Modern day Bereans carefully check their Watchtowers to verify anything a new CO or Presiding Elder tells them.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Was there a recent KM that said WT is more important than the Bible?

I think they all say that between the lines.

• sir82
    sir82
    I really miss that Watchtower Quotes site. He made it so easy to find stuff.

Take a look here!

http://www.quotes-watchtower.co.uk/

• Saoirse
    Saoirse
    Modern day Bereans carefully check their Watchtowers to verify anything a new CO or Presiding Elder tells them.

Or as my mother-in-law says, "I DO research! I always look up the scriptures quoted in the Watchtower."

Take a look here! http://www.quotes-watchtower.co.uk/

Awesome! Thank you so much!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit