Valley Farms Corp. What do they protect with it?

by MinisterAmos 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• rebel8
    rebel8
    Valley Farms is a corporation maintained to pay taxes on residential parcels.

Are you able to share your source? From what I can tell, they are tax exempt?

(edited)

• blondie
    blondie

But he is; you might have mispelled his first name:

</form>

Search Results: 1 Returned

Attorney Name
    (Click name for details)
    Registration
    Number
    City State Year
    Admitted
    Registration
    Status
    1PHILIP BRUMLEY 2224871PattersonNY1988Currently registered

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/attorney/AttorneySearch#search_result

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Brimstone road?

What is it...the path to hell?

Very fitting name.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Anyone notice that the neighbor to the North has an ICBM silo in the back-yard?

Either that or it's an open pit to HELL

• lrkr
    lrkr

Are you able to share your source? From what I can tell, they are tax exempt?

I may be mistaken- but that's what I remember- They have several property holding companies- some of which are used to pay taxes on property. (source is my recollection- may be slipping- I am trying to forget as much as possible!!)

• peacedog
    peacedog

Makes me wonder whether other WT$ lawyers are also living high on the hog.......

• WT=watchtrouble
    WT=watchtrouble

$425,000 for a mansion, now that is cheap. Considering here in Qld Australia $425,000 is the average house price for 4bedroom 2 bathroom house.

• Quandry
    Quandry

It warms my heart to know that as my husband and I struggled to make ends meet while working at menial jobs so as not to miss meetings, and foregoing an education, we were nevertheless contributing to put young Phillip through law school.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

$425,000 for a mansion, now that is cheap. Considering here in Qld Australia $425,000 is the average house price for 4bedroom 2 bathroom house.

Read much? Try that comprehension stuff, it can be fun sometimes.

(Actually, accepting everything at face value is an honored Dub trait I guess.....)

• frozen one
    frozen one

You can find more info at the Putnam County Real Estate site. Scroll down a bit and click the agree to continue. Enter the address and when the parcel comes up click info. Check the Real Property Taxes tab. For 131 Brimstone the amounts are zero. If you go to the GIS map and click on the neighbor's house and find the tax info, the dollar amounts are shown. I wonder how the neighbors feel about what appears to be a tax exempt house occupied by a lawyer?

The County GIS map shows a different house for 131 Brimstone than Google.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit