Valley Farms Corp. What do they protect with it?

by MinisterAmos 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Most already know that Watchtower Corp Atty Phil Brumley uses a Patterson, NY address as his residence. Using Google maps, 131 Brimstone Road, Patterson NY is starting to shape up into a veritable mansion. Maybe they are planning another Rutherford (also an Atty) style Beth Sharim but this time close to Wallkill?

Anyway, Brumley's abode is owned by the Valley Farms Corporation (according to Patterson, NY Assessor's office.

Valley Farms Corporation alson owns several other single family residence properties in Patterson and perhaps in other NY towns as well?

Anyone care to guess why the WT feels the need to "cloak" their properties? If the end is truly near, then why are they protecting their material goods when things like houses will soon have no value?

• blondie
    blondie

Describe this mansion.

How many rooms, square footage, bedrooms, floors, how many car garage, acreage, etc.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Blondie, you can find that information at www.zillow.com

• asilentone
    asilentone

I looked up this address, It is worth $425,500, 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,760 sq ft, it is not a mansion.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

You are looking at the assesment before the renovations. Google Earth the address and look at the pics . Even still, $425K isn't a bad perk for a "humble servant". Aren't those in the lead who receive "double honor" also expected to be doubly humble? Why do so many Bros live in dorms and Brumley in a palatial home?

Blondie, the info is available on the Town of Patterson, NY website. Valley Farms only owns 3-4 properties in Patterson, but Patterson is a fly-speck.

Anyway, why are they buying property under Valley Farms Corp rather than using the WT name?

• asilentone
    asilentone

MinisterAmos, he deserved it since he graduated from law school many years ago, He is also the lead attorney for the WT whether we like him or not.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I will look at the google maps eventually.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Are you an apologist? Just curious because I don't recall ever seeing a sign on the collection box to house WT Leaders in luxury, but it seems that my money did that anyway.

When I was at Bethel the Governing Body lived in basically the apartments as the R&F, now the WT buys houses for the Attornies and hides them behind shell Corps?

As far as him graduating from school, that's nice. I bet the Bros paid for that as well.

So why are they hiding behind this Corp?

• asilentone
    asilentone

No, I am not an apologist at all, if you know someone that studied hard at law school, he deserves his "worldly" rewards. I would like to know if he graduated from law school before he became a witness??????

• twinkle toes
    twinkle toes

George Brumley long time missionary whose story was in a 1992 watchtower, had a son named Philip who was accepted to NY bethel service in the early to mid 70's. Philip Brumley graduated law school in 1988 in Brooklynn. Who do you think paid?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit