ZERO FOUND THIS-ELDER'S MEETING

by ashitaka 20 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

ZERO DID ALL THE WORK AND FOUND THIS. JUST WANTED TO POST IT ON A THREAD, BECAUSE SOME LURKERS MIGHT NOT WANT TO GO OFF SITE TO LOOK AT STUFF. HATS OFF TO ZERO.

"Just returned from the Elders School. A long, draining and largely unnecessary meeting containing little different from the last School. I began recording it, but frankly it was not worth the effort. It was little different than an average CA this time.

You obviously are aware of the ‘fifteen minute’ publisher arrangement. Most elders thought this a huge joke and the fact that its introduction was designed to boost morale for declining figures was openly discussed when we stopped at an elder’s home for drinks. When his wife was informed of the arrangement her immediate reaction was - ‘Oh! That is just a numbers game they are playing’.

I am convinced that the GB are ten years behind the rest of the JW’s in their thinking. If they knew how a lot of elders reacted to their gift offerings they would be mortified.

Just one or two points made, largely a repetition of the last School and posted verbatim:

Never give out the names to the police or press of anybody in the Legal Dept.

Never refer to the Society as an entity in any letters that involve disfellowshipping. Verbal correspondence is safer.

The ideal is to have nothing at all to do with our disfellowshipped family members if possible. It may be hard to do but will please God.

All scanned forms and other documents or letters pertaining to the WTS must be erased from hard disks as soon as we arrived at our homes.

Inactive Publishers are to be viewed as still totally under Gods laws.
    I am convinced that they intend to move against those who try to ‘fade’, largely I suspect to these people giving away their MO on on-line Boards.

As soon as anybody is accused or confesses to child-abuse, say absolutely nothing but contact the Legal Dept by telephone immediately.

Never utter one word to the newspapers or police. Say to them - ‘I must speak to my Lawyers first’, and then telephone Legal Immediately. This includes any questioning over any refugees we may have in our congregations.

Always announce reproof whenever a child molester has been dealt with. Congregations must be warned of such people.

Never, in dealing with marital problems should the words ‘can’t’ / ‘should’ ( as in you can’t / should leave your mate ) be used.
    Regarding Blood - ‘ As medical technology develops we may need to change our views yet again on what we consider acceptable or not. ( Branch Coordinator )

We need to remind ourselves that we know that the FDS has been appointed by God over ALL his belongings, so how do your respond to its direction? Some elders have been noticed ridiculing the direction of the FDS. What they need to realize is that they are actually ridiculing Christ.

Quotes to bring a smile to your face:

Branch Coordinator - ‘Worldly people read the Bible, but in a perfunctory way, without real understanding. We however read it with real discernment’.

Jehovah takes very seriously someone who withholds the truth from a person who has the right to know it.

It is very dangerous to introduce secular research into the congregation - these writings will not help us get eternal life. The GB have at their disposal the best Biblical researchers available. They do your research for you and provide you with the cream.

Even some in Bethel have had to be dismissed because they became spiritually weak after reading things on the Internet.

Some women work outside of the home to elevate their standard of living. This way they develop their own sense of independence, and this can be very dangerous.

Our enemies say that we are opposed to JW’s to having a good education. We are not. What we are opposed to is education for no purpose."

• moman
    moman

"Oh the HORROR!"

• LB
    LB

I appreciate the post here. I copied it and plan to keep it handy. Thanks.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Amazing
    Amazing

Many of the comments by Zero sound much the same as when I attended KMS. He noted that it was like a Circuit Assembly (CA), and that is pretty much what it is like, with much of the material rather boring repetition.

The difference I note is how much the Society is trying to keep its control over JWs and women, and how it is equating itself with Christ. I suppose that has been there all along, but I notice it more now.

Finally, his point about how the Society does their research for them is markedly different from the days when JWs were strongly encouraged to not be like the 'worldly' Christian. The Society used to allege that members in Christendom's Churches let the church do their thinking for them, but JWs did their own individual study, making the 'Troof' their own. When I left the JWs and attended several churches, I found that it is they who do their own study and research, while JWs wait on the GB to feed them. Utterly fascinating. - Amazing

• Richie
    Richie

Ashitaka...
    Thanks for your post so much! It makes me realize without a shadow of doubt, what a wicked organization the WT really is!
    It's difficult to suppress my anger when I see this wholesale manipulation on the part of the GB! Some of the points are even more ridiculous where they exploit the elders and R & F like marionettes or puppets!
    You are almost correct in saying that the GB is 10 years behind: I would say at least 30 years behind or more!
    They say that verbal correspondence is better. What a farce - of course anything verbal does not stand up in any court of law, including a JC. They are just covering their "butts" in all this.
    Then they say that the "ideal is to have nothing at all to do with our disfellowshipped family members if possible, as that would please God" The WT deliberately maneuvers things so as to make sure that the members do not get any outside information, so they stay clear of even their own flesh and blood. How insidious and unloving and how they dare to put themselves on the pedestal as superior judges!
    Regarding the blood issue: they expect another change soon - most probably because otherwise they could be sued by friends and family members of those who decided not to take blood and die as a result.
    They reiterate that the FDS (Faithful & Discreet Slave) has been appointed over all his belongings and that all should be obedient no matter what! If they don't then they ridicule Christ. How presumptuous on their part to claim the backing of Jehovah! Do we need more proof that they cannot be supported by a loving God. They can say what they want - you can say a lie a thousand times and people will believe the lie eventually, but God sees through the hearts and knows better!
    They assert that wordly people read the bible in a perfunctory or disinterested way... How do they know that? How many times do they quote bible scholars and paraphrase their interpretations as a done deal? They are also panicking when someone does secular research - what are they afraid of? That we might find out the real truth about them and the bible? Then they again come up with their assessment of what an education entails: that it serves no purpose. In my view a good and solid education always has a purpose: to get and have a real life...!

Richie :*)

• sf
    sf

"Some women work outside of the home to elevate their standard of living. This way they develop their own sense of independence, and this can be very dangerous."

Yes Teddy and Slickdick, yet dangerous is an understatement, you bastards.

sKally

wcrestnpeace

• Scully
    Scully
    Never give out the names to the police or press of anybody in the Legal Dept.

Never refer to the Society as an entity in any letters that involve disfellowshipping. Verbal correspondence is safer.

translation: the Society does not want to have to answer to the Superior Authorities for anything done by its members, whether they command its members to behave in such a manner or not

The ideal is to have nothing at all to do with our disfellowshipped family members if possible. It may be hard to do but will please God.
    ... but we didn't say that if anyone's lawyers asks

All scanned forms and other documents or letters pertaining to the WTS must be erased from hard disks as soon as we arrived at our homes.
    translation: you must cover our asses for us

Inactive Publishers are to be viewed as still totally under Gods laws. I am convinced that they intend to move against those who try to ‘fade’, largely I suspect to these people giving away their MO on on-line Boards.
    The term "Inactive Publisher" is an oxymoron. If you are not "Witnessing" then you can't rightfully claim the name "Jehovah's Witness". They'll be able to get away with this stupid rationale with people whose brains are still captive by WT mentality. The rest of us will likely inform the elders that we no longer recognize the claim on authority they or the WTS makes. And then we'll tell them to bug off.

As soon as anybody is accused or confesses to child-abuse, say absolutely nothing but contact the Legal Dept by telephone immediately

Never utter one word to the newspapers or police. Say to them - ‘I must speak to my Lawyers first’, and then telephone Legal Immediately. This includes any questioning over any refugees we may have in our congregations.

... so we can tell you how to get out of this nasty can of worms without getting any mud on our faces.

Always announce reproof whenever a child molester has been dealt with. Congregations must be warned of such people.
    When they say "child molester", do they mean someone who has merely been accused? or are they referring to someone who has evidence brought against them by two or more eyewitnesses? or is a confession required? Unless an accusation by a child can stand on its own, it's still the same pile of crap as before. All they've done in making this statement is to put a pretty bow on it.

Never, in dealing with marital problems should the words ‘can’t’ / ‘should’ ( as in you can’t / should leave your mate ) be used.
    also as in "you can't/should call the police"; or "you can't/should go to the hospital and have those injuries documented"; or "you can't/should find a place where you feel safe"

Regarding Blood - ‘ As medical technology develops we may need to change our views yet again on what we consider acceptable or not. ( Branch Coordinator )
    translation: New Light coming soon

We need to remind ourselves that we know that the FDS has been appointed by God over ALL his belongings, so how do your respond to its direction? Some elders have been noticed ridiculing the direction of the FDS. What they need to realize is that they are actually ridiculing Christ.
    Again, there are those among us who no longer recognize the claim on authority the WTS makes as being 'appointed by God'. What ridicules Christ is their failed prophecies and their 'going beyond the things written' with rules and regulations on the minutiae of their followers' lives.

Quotes to bring a smile to your face:

Branch Coordinator - ‘Worldly people read the Bible, but in a perfunctory way, without real understanding. We however read it with real discernment’.

Jehovah takes very seriously someone who withholds the truth from a person who has the right to know it.

but Jehovah does not take seriously withholding truth from someone who does not have the right to know it. For details on who these people are, please contact the Legal Department.

It is very dangerous to introduce secular research into the congregation - these writings will not help us get eternal life. The GB have at their disposal the best Biblical researchers available. They do your research for you and provide you with the cream.
    "dangerous" = "we can disfellowship you for doing this" because you've gone to the trouble of making us look like the idiots we are.

Even some in Bethel have had to be dismissed because they became spiritually weak after reading things on the Internet.
    how on earth did a Bethelite sneak a computer into his residence at Bethel in the first place?? and how on earth could they access the Internet at Bethel without the WTS finding out?? You can rest assured that, like many employers, the WTS monitors computer activity very carefully; they know who visits what website, and probably has down-to-the-minute logs of the electronic trail.

Some women work outside of the home to elevate their standard of living. This way they develop their own sense of independence, and this can be very dangerous.
    Translation: Some women are actually extremely intelligent, and in some cases even more intelligent than their male counterparts. We will not tolerate this abuse of the headship principle.

Our enemies say that we are opposed to JW’s to having a good education. We are not. What we are opposed to is education for no purpose.
    ... the purpose of education should be to pioneer. If you aren't going to pioneer with your education, then we are opposed to it.

Just my 2 cents....
    Love, Scully
    (edited for format)

It is not persecution for an informed person to expose a certain religion as being false. - WT 11/15/63

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Ashi,Thanks for passing the info along.The WBTS bastards are choking on their own filth and their trying to cover it up.Its a sinking ship and their bailing with thimbles..blub..blub..blub..LOL...OUTLAW

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

Utterly repugnant - so glad not to be an elder anymore. The
    WTS leadership is delusional and that creates the foundation
    for their use of well defined mind control techniques to
    manipulate the elders and the publishers. What a disgusting
    mess they have made. I don't know if anyone is capable of cleaning
    it up without destroying it.

I am very glad that I got my family and some of my friends out
    when I did.

• Andee
    Andee

Thank you, Zero and Ashi.

As sinister as I think the WTS to be, I am still amazed when I actually read it as it comes out of their mouths.

The Internet and online discussion boards are a real threat to their control. So powerful is the access of information. How it must feel like sand in their fist. The tighter one squeezes to hold on to the sand, the more it slips through their fingers.

It reminds of why the Soviets were able to keep such tight control of such a huge land mass and diverse population for so many years. It was the ability to control the spread of information. For a private citizen to own a copy machine held a penalty of imprisonment. When one of their various branches of government had "a" copy machine it was kept in a vault and only a select few had access to it.

The WTS may not be able to put people in prison, however, they make it clear that to view "unauthorized" information threatens "spiritual strength" and any chance at paradise.

Bottom line: You're burnt toast at Armageddon.

Andee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit