FOUND JW EMERGENCY CONTACT LIST TAKE A LOOK!!!!!

by tiffy0212 18 Replies latest jw friends

• jefpainthorse
    jefpainthorse

Sounds like a SHTF Bug out bag for a pacifist to me. Add a quality knife and some shooting gear and folks say your a "survialist"

Hillbilly

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

They missed one item on their list: KOOLAIDE!!!

LOL!!

Lady Liberty

• loosie
    loosie

how come they don't say to take the WT and awake packe din there for spritual nourishment?

• Heaven
    Heaven

I'm not sure it's a big deal... they did this at work and our government in Canada sent around flyers a while back about being ready in case of an emergency. It seems to be on the heels of 9/11, and some of the more recent incidents of violent weather such as Katrina and the tsunamis as 2 examples. My company is global so it applies to all of us. Maybe the U.N. asked the WTS to do something of this sort. Oh wait... that would mean they're still an NGO member.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Just standard emergency protocol.

• Jessica196
    Jessica196

This is nothing. You should see what the Mormons do! They stockpile an incredible amount of rations, water and wepons to defend it. In Utah, where mostly everyone is Mormon they will be killing each other in droves. The best thing to do is duck until the bullets stop flying and then go pick up the pieces.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Here in Earthquake Country, aka Southern California, this stuff just makes sense to have around.

Armageddon's got nothing to do with it!

• shepherd
    shepherd

Where is the love? Where is the unity? In a real loving organization the local body of elders would be keeping some things at the KH to share with their spiritual 'family' if a disaster struck. But instead it's all handled on an individual level...well that's how I see it anyhow.

• Unlearn
    Unlearn

Morbid, but years ago in our area, Book Study Conductors were told to take photos of everyone in the Book Study...as these may be needed if someone was missing, or for the purpose of identifying a body.
    They're preparing for tragedy. They're hungry for it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit