I ORDER you to stay in touch with me!

by highdose 16 Replies latest jw friends

• highdose
    highdose

hey i just got a email from a brother i used to know. Bit of an odd ball he was, used to spend conversations with the sisters stareing openly at their chests! He would also catch you at the assembly and then follow you around everywhere!

Anyway i havn't emailed him for months and months, out of the blue i get this email in which he says " i order you to stay in touch with me!" ! " you seen me go through too much to allow our freindship to die!". We were never freinds BTW

its given me a reality check of what JW's are still like....

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Sounds like someone I used to know......

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sounds like one of the more socialy challenged jws.

S

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So, are you gonna let him sit and spin?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Somehow he reminds me of the character Dwight Schrute from the US version of The Office.

Dwight is best described as a Fascist Nerd.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_Schrute

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Or worse ...

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

LoL. I'm not going to lie... I see a bit of myself in that story. (definitely NOT the bit about the staring at the sisters, though...)

The Society™ doesn't really teach people to interact well with other people...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

or even worst:

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

The Society™ doesn't really teach people to interact well with other people...

LOL... understatement of the century. The pic of Dwight was funny... did someone mold his calculator into a bowl of Jell-O? :)

J

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

> did someone mold his calculator into a bowl of Jell-O?

Yup... all sorts of his small office items have been jell-o molded at one time or another. Very funny!

One of the best gags was when someone, who was buddies with the vending machine guy, put Dwights keys, wallet, cell phone and several other things in the vending machine. Dwight had to buy back all of his stuff from the machine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit