Shower Sex

by Mattieu 24 Replies latest social humour

• besty
    besty

nobody can over-verbalize like an american:

overhead rainfall showerhead
  • donny
    donny

The last time my wife and I did it in the shower the police came by and told us to go back inside the house.

Donny

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Most tubs or showers are too small for me and another person to "get around in" comfortably. My 2nd gf and I managed in a regular tub/shower out of sheer enthusiasm (we also covered every viable surface in the bathroom). There was another time later on where the shower was big enough, but it usually ends up as the starting point, not the setting for the whole party. . .

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Shower sex? Last time - 17 years and 4 kids ago.

• wunce_wuz
    wunce_wuz

ex-gf and I had sex almost every morning in shower...sex and coffee, the perfect way to start most mornings.

I remember one woman, a one-niter, she stated after our shower adventure that was her first time of sex in the shower...and she had been married for twenty years. How sad I thought. She should have dumped that guy a lot sooner. From that one nite she was certainly making up for lost time though...woohoo...

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

Another vote for great shower sex

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Whoa! JWN could get in serious trouble here!!

Shower Sex

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

MrsJones5 - very honest.

As for me....neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to have someone to play with.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I like shower sex, but the kitchen table is nice too hey any way you want to slice it, it's all good.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Frankiespeakin: "hey any way you want to slice it, it's all good."

LOL That reminds me of something I heard once - Sex is like pizza. When it's good, it's really really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit